Blended Families
Options

Final update for today

2»

Re: Final update for today

• Options
    imagedmndsr4eva:

imagekaratechrissy:
    Diamonds- you sound like a psycho. Her situation is 1000000 X's different than yours. The kids have no connection to their dad, he has completely disappeared with her children and has not provided the COURT ORDERED means of communication. Your ex was a cheater. Hers is a PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE MAN. totally different. Your post is totally and completely wrong in my opinion. 

The point I was trying to make is that if she or the courts felt he was a threat to the children then the kids wouldn't have been there in the first place.  A friend of mine  experienced domestic violence in her marriage.  Her kids do not see the dad at all anymore and when they did it was only for two hours a week and they exchanged at the police station.

It sounds to me that he is a threat and after this he'll hopefully only have supervised visitation too.  OP is absolutly doing what she should be. 

PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Any word?

I am sick for you.  Will they be able to issue an Amber Alert?

Seriously, people. If your faith in humanity is destroyed because your parents told you there was a Santa Claus and as it turns out there is no Santa Claus, you are an ignorant, hypersensitive cry baby with absolutely zero perspective. - UnderwaterRhymes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Posted the update from the Court hearing....

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    imagedmndsr4eva:

imagekaratechrissy:
    Diamonds- you sound like a psycho. Her situation is 1000000 X's different than yours. The kids have no connection to their dad, he has completely disappeared with her children and has not provided the COURT ORDERED means of communication. Your ex was a cheater. Hers is a PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE MAN. totally different. Your post is totally and completely wrong in my opinion. 

The point I was trying to make is that if she or the courts felt he was a threat to the children then the kids wouldn't have been there in the first place.  A friend of mine  experienced domestic violence in her marriage.  Her kids do not see the dad at all anymore and when they did it was only for two hours a week and they exchanged at the police station.

Not to hijack the post but have you ever read KarateKrissy's posts, the judge basically said that unless her SS winds up in the ICU or worse he would not give the father custody even thought they have photos of very unsafe situations. Point is, you trust the courts too much and your friend is lucky, DV on a wife does not equal no visitation on a kid...we have another poster whose ex shows proven in court to have shaken her DS causing damage as an infant and he has unsupervised visitation.  

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    Any other news yet?? I've been keeping up with the posts. I would die of I was in your situation! Try to stay strong for your babies and I wish them a safe return home!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"