June 2011 Moms
Options

beach vacation packing list?

Anyone have a good packing list for a trip to the beach (traveling on a plane, not the car)?

We are going to Costa Rica and I'm starting to create a list of things to pack. Just want to make sure I don't forget anything important.

Thanks!

BKP__Levi's One Year_0032_CDBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: beach vacation packing list?

• Options
    Toy for airplane. Finger foods and lots of milk. Extra outfits n blanket incase of a mess and cold airplane. Baby carrier. Stroller. Hat.sunglasses.swim suits n diapers. Sunscreen. Beach bag n towels. Baby tylenol n motrin. Lotion. Thermometer. Bug repellent. Beach blanket or sheet. Passports. Camera. Cell phone chargers. Look up local hospital phone number address etc-if u have them u will not need them. Sippy cups n bottles etc. This is all I can think of. Have fun!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    MrsIMrsI member

Here is one off pinterest

https://www.smartertravel.com/blogs/today-in-travel/the-essential-beach-packing-list.html?id=5286486

The whole blog post is about beach vacation packing, but the list is there, just thought it might all be useful to you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here we are going to Barbados with a 6 hour flight (Yikes!) so I'm just starting to get list ready. Does your LO need a passport for Costa Rica? I'd double check we do so I have made an appointment with the passport people. But I'm packing new books/new toys, tons of snacks and quiet treats. We are also bringing our portable dvd player so LO can watch and be distracted for alittle while haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"