January 2013 Moms
Options

Lets talk about women who fake pgs

My old roommate use to be my brothers girlfriend... My bro was about to break up with her so she decided to fake a pregnancy... I lived with her and before I knew she was faking I watched her do the whole morning sickness bit so I really believed her.  I didnt have any reason not to believe her... I did find it odd though that she wouldnt let me (her potential sister in law) go to an ultrasound with her... but months later she had some medical emergency and had to be rushed to the hospital... she wouldnt even let my brother (the father of her baby whom she claimed to love ) in the room with her...  This is when my poor brother got the clue that she was faking.   She never showed (she was a  big girl but still )  and she never showed anyone ultrasound pictures.... she faked the whole nine months of pregnancy.  even when we all called her on it, she still claimed it.  She even went as far as telling her parents who lived in another state that she was pregnant, I listened to her tell them, she was crying and all sorts of drama (shoot it could have been a freakin operator for all I know)   Anyway long story short, she never produced a baby,,, she told everyone that she gave it away to some mormon family and my poor brother was so mentally screwed over by this chick.... She even tried to slit her wrist in front of him... psycho!     Anyway... tell me your stories.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Lets talk about women who fake pgs

• Options
    Oh wow - I don't have anything even remotely close in comparison. That is awful! :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That is crazy.  Although, I don't think it's weird she wouldn't let you go to an u/s with her.  I would never dream of my mom, MIL, SIL, BFF or even my own sister be there with me.  There is no reason for them  to go to an appt. with me. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Opposite story.  A girl I used to work with named Amanda swore up and down she wasn't pregnant and she was.  This went on the entire 9 months.  She was showing like crazy.  Then when the baby was born she was like, "OMG I never knew I was pregnant!" and everyone at work was like, "Biatch we told you that you were.".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Allycat I understand that,,, however she didnt even let my brother go,  she said her chick friend from work was going with her.....  she ended up being so weird..  funny thing was, in person she was a ball of sunshine,,, you'd never think she could pull that off..... years later I asked the girls she was closest to if they ever saw a baby and they were embarassed and said no....  sad
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagegraciesmurf:

Opposite story.  A girl I used to work with named Amanda swore up and down she wasn't pregnant and she was.  This went on the entire 9 months.  She was showing like crazy.  Then when the baby was born she was like, "OMG I never knew I was pregnant!" and everyone at work was like, "Biatch we told you that you were.".

why was she in denial do you know? 

• Options
    DH had an ex-girlfriend many years ago who knew he was about to break up with her and out of the blue claimed she was pregnant.  He bought a pee stick and told her to take it in front of him.  The charade was over pretty quick.  Women can be such freakin psychos.
    ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • Options

imagelittlemaybaby:
    DH had an ex-girlfriend many years ago who knew he was about to break up with her and out of the blue claimed she was pregnant.  He bought a pee stick and told her to take it in front of him.  The charade was over pretty quick.  Women can be such freakin psychos.

wow!  Crazy.  He was a smart man for being so bold. 

• Options

A good friend (lets call her M) of mine has been "best" friends with this girl since they were in kindergarten (Lets call her R). R announces she is pregnant. Everyone is stoked! R gets farther along and eagerly has M feel her belly (M doesn't feel much because R is sorta a bigger girl). R gets even farther and she announces she is having a boy! R has a baby shower and gets a Boat load of gifts (R spends over $300 on gifts for her). R gets closer to her due date and begins to stop talking to people. M starts asking about when she will have the baby and R responds with " Well, Turns out I am having twins but the Dr got my dates all wrong and I am actually not due for another month" Seems strange but as a trusting friend M doesn't question it, just gives support. She also realizes, Hey, she is going to need more stuff! M buys more things for R. 

As the next month goes by R becomes even more distant. When M asks she says she is scheduled for a C section at the end of the month. M works at the hospital and never sees her at the hospital during the "scheduled time". M asks what is up. R says, Turns out I have twin to twin transfusion and the Dr wants me to wait as long as I can do deliver because they want to give the other baby a chance to grow. Seems even more fishy and M starts to question it but not a lot because once a gain she is a trusting friend and doesn't want to be mean to her.

R stops talking to M for over a month. R deletes her Facebook page, has her cellphone shut off all the time, etc. Finally after so long R finally contacts M. She explains that she was pregnant, but she miscarried. She never bothered to tell anyone. She then discovered she is pregnant again so she just acts like she never lost the first one. She misscarries the second one. At this point she already had a shower and her family and her boyfriends family were all wondering what her progress was so she just kept adding to the lies. Now she says that the Dr told her she has Fibroid tumors and will most likely never carry a baby to term. 

Needless to say M was pissed but tries to understand her friend. I however feel her friend lied about the whole entire thing. Unfortunately unless R comes out with the whole truth no one will ever know but this was by far the most shocking lie I have ever heard a friend tell another.

Hope all the M&R crap makes sense. I am interested to hear what you ladies think of these shenanigans.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegraciesmurf:

Equally baffling as the OP...I just dont get any of it!!  I don't have any stories to share, just sitting here in disbelief!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageakating:

A good friend (lets call her M) of mine has been "best" friends with this girl since they were in kindergarten (Lets call her R). R announces she is pregnant. Everyone is stoked! R gets farther along and eagerly has M feel her belly (M doesn't feel much because R is sorta a bigger girl). R gets even farther and she announces she is having a boy! R has a baby shower and gets a Boat load of gifts (R spends over $300 on gifts for her). R gets closer to her due date and begins to stop talking to people. M starts asking about when she will have the baby and R responds with " Well, Turns out I am having twins but the Dr got my dates all wrong and I am actually not due for another month" Seems strange but as a trusting friend M doesn't question it, just gives support. She also realizes, Hey, she is going to need more stuff! M buys more things for R. 

As the next month goes by R becomes even more distant. When M asks she says she is scheduled for a C section at the end of the month. M works at the hospital and never sees her at the hospital during the "scheduled time". M asks what is up. R says, Turns out I have twin to twin transfusion and the Dr wants me to wait as long as I can do deliver because they want to give the other baby a chance to grow. Seems even more fishy and M starts to question it but not a lot because once a gain she is a trusting friend and doesn't want to be mean to her.

R stops talking to M for over a month. R deletes her Facebook page, has her cellphone shut off all the time, etc. Finally after so long R finally contacts M. She explains that she was pregnant, but she miscarried. She never bothered to tell anyone. She then discovered she is pregnant again so she just acts like she never lost the first one. She misscarries the second one. At this point she already had a shower and her family and her boyfriends family were all wondering what her progress was so she just kept adding to the lies. Now she says that the Dr told her she has Fibroid tumors and will most likely never carry a baby to term. 

Needless to say M was pissed but tries to understand her friend. I however feel her friend lied about the whole entire thing. Unfortunately unless R comes out with the whole truth no one will ever know but this was by far the most shocking lie I have ever heard a friend tell another.

Hope all the M&R crap makes sense. I am interested to hear what you ladies think of these shenanigans.  

Whoa.  Sounds like that was pretty all-consuming for R...but if I were M I would feel pretty betrayed.  Do you think she was actually ever pregnant at all, or was the "explanation" just more stories??

• Options

umm, wow to the M&R story. that is crazy! makes me seriously side-eye that chick.

anyway, all i got is kelly from the office when she wants to get ryan back. haha. i love that episode. 

I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• Options
    Perhaps this seems oversimplified but I think some people just like drama a LOT and have risk taking personalities.  I think cheating politicians are another example of this type of personality.  You wonder - how did they think they would get away with it? 
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imageclariknittist:
    imageakating:

Whoa.  Sounds like that was pretty all-consuming for R...but if I were M I would feel pretty betrayed.  Do you think she was actually ever pregnant at all, or was the "explanation" just more stories??

Yeah M feels totally betrayed. And this all happened while I was pregnant with my son. Luckily I had a pregnancy test, ultrasounds, a giant belly, and a kicking baby to calm her concerns.

I really don't think R was actually pregnant. No normal person would do something like that. I think she has some major emotional problems. and poor M is such a loyal friend and pretty much the nicest person I know and her heart was totally taken advantage of. And do you think R could have at least returned all the baby gifts??? Heck no she kept it!

• Options
    imageakating:

That is insanity!  I know that feeling of never really knowing unless the truth comes out....  thats the thing about my brothers ex... I mean if she was really pregnant (which I know in my heart she wasnt)  but if in fact she really was, that means I have a nephew out there somewhere.... but I know she was lying... its absolute insanity and messes with my mind, I cant imagine what it does to my brother..... who by the way is married now and actually does have a real baby on the way..  

• Options
    My mind is blown by these stories. Absolutely bewildered. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with DD, I found out I was pregnant on Feb. 14, and I only told one co-worker I was pregnant, but I have some suspicions that she blabbed. Anyways, That co-worker, Anna, found out she was pregnant on Feb. 19, and she told everyone. Another co-worker, Gina, came to work the following Monday and said that she was pregnant. Wednesday, she came to work and left early. Thursday she called in. Friday, she came to work and said she lost the baby. When I was around 20 weeks, she started acting really strange. I asked here if everything was ok. Her answer was, "when I was pregnant, I was actually pregnant with triplets. All the babies were ectopic and I'm finally losing the last one"
  • Options

I'm pretty sure I know one person who got pregnant just to keep her boyfriend around... she "forgot" to take the pill for like a whole month.

I also have a family member who's girlfriend was pregnant & they announced in June it was a boy and blah blah blah.... well she had this kid in MARCH. My sister had her first son about 2 weeks after theirs and my sister got pregnant in June - there's no way she would've known what the gender was that early. I think the girlfriend faked it & got REALLY lucky she had boy and no one said much more than just whispers about how it didn't add up. 

• Options

imagehansonam446:

Absolutely this! Effing psychos, if you ask me. It kind if reminds me of the people who fake cancer... why. WHY???? 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    imagegraciesmurf:

I have a friend with a similar story, except she didn't look huge, by the time she was full term, she looked like she was 4 or 5 months along. I think she was truly in denial. It was in college, and a couple years earlier she had gotten pregnant, told a few people, and then miscarried, so I think if she had really known she was pregnant, she would have told someone. Anyway, she was on bc the whole time, and I guess she had enough bleeding to convince herself she was having a period each month. She thought the baby movements were indigestion. My bff was her roomate, and she just thought the girl had gained some weight because she was always making cake. Just two weeks before she had the baby, my friends and I were all debating if she was pregnant, because my bff had run into tummy and it was hard. 

Anyway, the weekend comes, my bff goes home to visit her family, so the girl is all alone in the apartment when she wakes up in the middle of the night and her water breaks. She thinks she's having kidney failure! She goes to the hospital, she is in horrible pain, so they have her on tons of pain medication while they try to figure out what's wrong. At some point they realize she's having a baby. She had a very healthy little girl. Her boyfriend is stunned (even though he has been sleeping with her during the whole pregnancy). Her parents were stunned too, but they came down and helped her out and helped her get settled with the new baby. I know she was mortified. Anyway, I still keep in touch, and the girl and her boyfriend finished college, got married, and are happily settled, and their daughter is an awesome kid, but wow, what a way to come into the world!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageakating:

Yeah M feels totally betrayed. And this all happened while I was pregnant with my son. Luckily I had a pregnancy test, ultrasounds, a giant belly, and a kicking baby to calm her concerns.

I really don't think R was actually pregnant. No normal person would do something like that. I think she has some major emotional problems. and poor M is such a loyal friend and pretty much the nicest person I know and her heart was totally taken advantage of. And do you think R could have at least returned all the baby gifts??? Heck no she kept it!

One word: blech!! 

• Options

This is from a girl I used to work with.  She came into work one day and looked really upset.  She said her best friend's SIL had just lost full term identical twin girls.  Of course I felt awful too.  I guess the "mom" and "dad" had a fight the night before, and she left.  Later, she says she was feeling weird, and everyone thought she was full term, so she tells everyone she went to the hospital, and they couldn't find the heartbeats.  She doesn't bring anyone to the hospital with her, or tell anyone she's there until after she "losses the babies."  However, she's able to post everything that's happening on Facebook, so her SIL knows what's going on before the "father" does.  So, the dad goes off the deep end, thinking this fight is what caused it, begs his dad for the burial plot he has next to his mother who died of cancer, and prepares for a funeral. 

Well, days go by, and there's no bodies.  She starts complaining, on Facebook again, about how, she just never thought it would be so hard to get a stillbirth over with, and the hospital keeps changing her date, and blah, blah, blah.  Now people are thinking this is getting really weird.  Now, I'm a farm girl, so I don't know how it is for humans, but I do know if an animal has a stillbirth left inside them too long, the dead body starts to release toxins that will kill the mother if it's not pulled out soon, and I have an aunt who had two stillbirths, and they enduced labor as soon as they found out they had lost the babies, the same day, so I'm starting to ask these questions to my co-worker, and she's relaying them to her best friend.

Meanwhile, my co-worker's friend runs into the SIL's BFF.  The two women had a falling out, so she tells the BFF what's going on with the miscarriage and how things are getting weird.  The BFF says, well, the reason they had a falling out is because she found out that the SIL was telling someone else that she was pregnant with his kid, and that it was a boy, one boy!!  This other guy knows her as a different name, and she has two facebook profiles.  They go online and find her other profile, and see that she's spinning a whole different tale on this page, under a different name.  They call her out on it on her wall, and she skips town to her parent's house out of state.

The original "dad," my co-worker's friend, the BFF, and the girl's parents stage an intervention with her, and she still claims she's waiting to pass the babies, she just wasn't as far along as she originally claimed.  You see, she lost the first set of twins, but miraculously got pregnant with a second set soon after, so this is another early miscarriage, so she wants it to happen naturally.  Then they bring up the other guy, and her claims to him, and she finally cracks and says she was never pregnant.  She wore a fake bump, printed u/s pics from online, and faked the whole thing.  She was institutionalized, and they divorced, but he just went through the ringer.  My co-worker, who isn't the brightest, couldn't understand why he was so upset still, and I said, well, when you think about it, he was preparing for two little girls for 9 months.  They had names picked out, a nursery done, plans made, and now that life's never going to happen.  Whether the girls ever existed or not, he's in mourning, and it just sucked!!  What's so weird, they were never at a break-up point.  This wasn't made up to stay together.  She did it because she's just bat sh!t crazy!

Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Options
    imageLaurelBee:

imagehansonam446:

Absolutely this! Effing psychos, if you ask me. It kind if reminds me of the people who fake cancer... why. WHY???? 

All of this. Wow. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options

That's awful. My goodness. NINE months of that? Poo-yee-yi!. She's crazy. I'm glad there isn't a child in the middle of that now.

My ex-boyfriend tried to trap me into pregnancy. I know now that at least a month into our relationship he was poking holes in our condoms. He probably was before then. He was crazy too. Really crazy.

Lilypie - (KUub)  Lilypie - (x7FR)

Daisypath - (cVUA)   Daisypath - (CnD8)

• Options
    imagePrivacyWanted:
    imagedlbrous:
    imageLaurelBee:

imagehansonam446:

All of this. Wow. 

with all of these IRL stories, I guess I sort of get it. I mean they're all psychos but they get real life attention/gifts/keep boyfriends etc.  
    BUT I really really don't get why people come here to fake pregnancies. 

Maybe calling them psychos is harsh. People who make up lies like that obviously have psychological problems (among other things.) I could probably feel bad for them if they weren't so maliciously altering their "loved" ones' lives around them. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    I think you're onto something Olive
  • Options
    imageLaurelBee:

imagehansonam446:

Hearing  all these stories make me a tad bit embarrassed to be a  female... :/

• Options
    imagegdunai88:
    imageLaurelBee:

imagehansonam446:

Hearing  all these stories make me a tad bit embarrassed to be a  female... :/

Oh there are guys out there equally as crazy. Take PP's story about her bf poking holes in their condoms. Cah-razy! But yeah, bitches be trippin.

And I'm still miffed by these "didn't know" pregnancies or girls that are in denial. You HAVE to know something is up. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"