Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I am back my lovely ladies...

from 5 days of a very long Turkey Holiday.  We spent two days in AZ with the Devil inlaws and another day in the moutains by ourselves at his parents cabin and than 2 days in El Paso with my family... I'm tired!!  But it is good to be back, I've missed ya'll Smile  What have you all been up too?

Oh and btw way OU moms I don't care what the BCS says I am STILL proud to be a longhorn and we all still know OU SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!  Wink 

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: I am back my lovely ladies...

• That's funny you post, because I was just thinking wow...Francisca hasn't been around for awhile! Glad you're back!
  • Hey Francisca.

What gives? I thought you were absolutely not going to AZ. Was there a brawl? Where did you hide the bodies?

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome back!! Hopefully the Devil inlaws part wasn't too bad... The cabin sounds wonderful! :)
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • um hello, next time you have to come to AZ come visit me and ET.  playdate!
  • I was wondering wher you headed to!
  • He actually promised to lay off and not force me to go.  But said there was no way I was going to miss my child's first Thanksgiving and that he would stay too and do whatever we wanted.  How can you turn down love like that... I rented a hotel room in Mesa as he was doing dishes and told him we were just going to Riudosa (a mountain resort)... of course I INSISTED ON DRIVING and he quickly caught on.  It was the right thing to do and than we went too Show Low (another mountain resort) for one night and stayed at his parents cabin alone with Harmon.  It was so much fun to so something for him although it wasn't easy and his family didn't DARE try anything b/c they knew they almost lost.  (I must admit I did insist on bringing my dog everywhere which highly annoyed his family just for fun... I even dressed her in a pink sweater).  But now I worry that they will take it for granted next time.  They are just that evil!

Speedracer we should have gotten together our DC could walk around and play together.  That would have been so cute!

• I was wondering when you were coming back!  I missed you.  I didn't have anyone to hassle about the game!  lol  I'm proud of my Sooners, but I do agree the BCS ratings, etc needs some work...  Well, I hope everything went ok w/ the ils! 
  • LOL!  I love how everyone is telling Obama his first job as president of the USA should be to get a play off system going Stick out tongue 
  • Me too!  I hope he really does "throw his weight around." lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"