Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

does you baby break out of the miracle blanket?

Sofia breaks out of everything, so we stopped swaddling. However, now that she is just in a sleep slack her sleep is HORRIBLE.  Just when things were going well at night and she was sleeping 5-7 hours in a row, now without the swaddle, we are back to 2-3....UGH...so Im going to try swaddling again. We have the miracle blanket that we never used from my first daughter..and I am ready to try it out on Sofia. Am I doomed? Is she going to break out of this too?  Did yours?
Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: does you baby break out of the miracle blanket?

• Options
    jsimmjsimm member
    Lilah used to be the Houdini of our house... she was constantly breaking out of her swaddles and like your DD, slept horribly because of it.  We went with the Miracle blanket; I was skeptical at first.  It really reminds me of a straight jacket.  BUT I love it.  She's been getting 9-10 hours of sleep now and I attribute most of that to the Miracle Blanket.  Every once and a while she gets a knee out of it, but otherwise, its been great for her.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The miracle blanket does a great job!  I watched a youtube video to make sure I was doing it right and I don't see how a baby could bust out.  I don't use it a lot though because it's kind of an involved process getting baby in it.  DD does well in the Halo sleep sack swaddles so that what we use mostly.
    BFP#1 8/7/10, m/c discovered at 14w5d, baby measured 14w2d, Induced and delivered baby girl 10/19/10 (Downs), BFP#2 4/29/11, confirmed missed m/c 6/8/11 BFP#3 8/18/11, EDD 4/28/2012, induced 5/3/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use a Woombie with LO and I can't say enough good things about it.  It's a zip-up swaddler that has a little stretch to it but still makes them feel snuggled in.  Seriously, it's one of my top five baby items.  www.woombie.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The miracle blanket is very much a miracle!  DD#1 could bust out of any swaddle until we got the miracle blanket. It became my go-to shower gift because it was such a lifesaver for us!  Eventually she figured out how to get an arm out, but not until much later. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"