March 2013 Moms
Options

Stressed - need to stop POAS

So last weekend when I took my first test, it was a FRER and you could barely see the line.  Since then I have tested positive all week on digitals and others.  So today I bought another box of FRER just to make myself feel better and confirm that the line was darker. It's not.  It's still very faint and barely there.  At this point my numbers should be way in the 100s.  Not quite sure how I'm going to make it to my appointment on 7/23 with this uncertainty. I know there is absolutely nothing I can do and I just need to stop POAS!  Just needed to vent.  Going to go try to stop thinking about it now. Thanks for reading!
BFP#1 8/14/09; Natural M/C 9/16/09 @ 9 weeks 2 days 
BFP#2 5/11/10; DS1 Born 1-27-11 
BFP#3 6/24/12; Natural M/C 7/1/12 @ 5 weeks 
BFP#4 9/22/12; Natural M/C 10/17/12 @ 7 weeks
BFP#5 3/3/13; DS2 Born 11-7-13
BFP#6 9/20/14; Due 5-28-15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Stressed - need to stop POAS

• Options
    If it makes you feel any better, my lines have gotten darker but not nearly as much as I would have thought with my betas going from 19 to 211.  I don't know that lines getting darker is always the best way to be sure your levels are going up.  That could be complete BS but, like I said, mine havent gotten as dark as I would have expected.
    TTC #1 10/2011 || Diagnosed PCOS 5/2012 || SA - Normal! || HSG - Clear!
    Starting Metformin 5/2012
    BFP 6/25/2012!! EDD 3/7/2013!! IT'S A BOY!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm right there with ya. My lines are still very faint... I will feel much better after I go to the Dr. Good luck and sending good vibes your way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have heard this happen before when your hcg is very high. Try not to worry too much. GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"