August 2012 Moms
Options

Crazy baby dream

Sorry to post two times in a row, but also had a super random baby dream last night. I've only had two dreams about the baby since being pregnant and they were both somewhat the same. In both dreams I can see the baby pushed up against me through my belly and then it becomes very pronounced and you can make out his features...then, he falls out of me! And then I panic about how to get him back in there because I know he's not supposed to be here yet. Only last night, he was fully clothed (in a track suit, nonetheless), toddler sized and said the F word when I picked him up. WTF is that all about?!!?

I couldn't stop laughing when I was telling DH about it this morning. It's probably funnier in my head because I can actually see what was going on. Definitely one of the strangest dreams I've ever had!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Crazy baby dream

• Options
    Baby dream LOL
  • Options
    Haha that is one of the strangest baby dreams I've heard. I especially like the tracksuit part.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemollyxcate:
    Haha that is one of the strangest baby dreams I've heard. I especially like the tracksuit part.

Ha. Maybe he's going to be an athlete?!

I used to have really weird dreams at the beginning where I would do drugs or ride roller coasters only to remember I am pregnant about half way through either activity. I've never done drugs in my life, but in my dreams I would be high and say "oh no! I'm pregnant, make me sober!!" So freaking weird. My brain is strange!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"