Late Term and Child Loss

I'm having a sad day (ticker warning)

I'm just having an "I can't stop crying kind of day" . I'm happy that I am pregnant again and that everything looks ok. But I just miss Enzo soooooooo much. On Sunday it will be 6 months that he has been gone. It's not possible. I read johnnys June post below and when she wrote about having a baby in the back seat this time made me cry so hard. I remember when I left the hospital without Enzo and I just felt robbed. I feel like I'm not attached to this pregnancy and just wonder if I will ever have an LO in the backseat. That seems so impossible . I guess I'm just hormonal these last couple of weeks. I can't believe we have to go through so much pain and sadness. Lots of hugs to all of you. This loss road is sooooo difficult. I wish I could bring all our babies back...
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: I'm having a sad day (ticker warning)

• Big, huge hugs to you.  I went through the 6 month point a few weeks ago and it was very, very hard - and I'm not pregnant.  I can't imagine dealing with such a difficult milestone and being pregnant at the same time.  It's ok to have a "can't stop crying" kind of day. I hope things get better for you.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• I'm sorry Gizu. We are ttc our rainbow and I will likely have the same thoughts and feelings. This is so incredibly difficult and I wish none of us had to go through it.

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Loading the player...
  • foxxy1foxxy1 member

*HUGS* Me and DH are currently TTCing for our rainbow and I wonder from time to time about bringing the baby home.

You'll always mourn what was lost and what would've been. It doesn't make you any less of a momma to the LO you're carrying; you're still a grieving mother for Enzo and you'll always love him, even though you're happy about the rainbow growing inside you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MeggM1MeggM1 member

Six months is a huge milestone.  And it's such a hard concept that as you are moving further away from the time you had with Enzo that you are moving (with lots of hope and prayer) closer to meeting your rainbow baby.  I still blamed some of my erratic thinking and grief on post-pregnancy hormones at six months, so I can only imagine what you are going through now with pregnancy hormones!

I totally feel the same way, thinking about whether or not I will ever have a healthy delivery where I get to room in with my baby and get to leave the hospital with them in the back seat.  I agree, I can't believe how much pain or sadness we all have to go through.  Hugs to you too. 

• Gizu- I am so sorry you are having a rough day/patch.  I understand what you are going through- we just passed the 6 month mark a little while ago and I was surprised how really truly hard it was, especially being pregnant again.  Please PM me if you want to talk.  Big ((hugs)) to you.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"