Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Fingers Crossed

I am hoping that I actually manage to get to work tomorrow and put in a full day.  Since I got the labyrinthitis diagnosis 2 weeks ago I have worked 2 days and only 1/2 a day each day.  I've been feeling a little better, though not 100%, but I'm hoping I can pull it out tomorrow.  My poor kids at school have gotten no therapy for 2 weeks!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Fingers Crossed

• Options
    Awee I hope you make it through the day!!
  • Options
    oh no..fingers crossed for you! Hope you feel better by tomorrow morning!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what is labyrinthitis? if you don't mind me asking. i've never heard of that. what ever it is i hope you feel 100% real soon.
  • Options
    Aww, what do you do for a living?
  • Options
    imageBill&Cheryl:
    what is labyrinthitis? if you don't mind me asking. i've never heard of that. what ever it is i hope you feel 100% real soon.

Short answer: inflammation of the "labyrinth" (seriously- medically it is called the labyrinth) that houses the part of your inner ear that deals with balance (vestibular system).?
  • Options
    Sorry- had to stalk your profile because I was curious about your job.. SLP!! YAY!! I'm actually working on my classes right now- post bacc.. and will start a grad program after the baby is born (I know, I know.. what am I thinking!!?!).?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"