Single Parents
Options

My funny/mortifying morning sickness story...share yours!!!

Felt great this morning.  Had a little lunch around 1 and about four went to the  supermarket.  they have a prepared foods sections and I was hungry so I got something small.  I couldn't even make it to the bathroom and vomited into a napkin...how embarrassing! I was completely mortified, but kind of giggled to myself...I think I need to carry around a barf bag!!!

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 .HelveticaNeueInterface-Regular;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl480\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs32 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: My funny/mortifying morning sickness story...share yours!!!

• Options

I had a pretty miserable pregnancy. Thankfully I'm one of those people who can tell when I'm gonna spew, so I never did it when I wasn't prepared.

HOWEVER, when I was about 9 weeks pregnant, I decided to go to the Labor Day sale at the Carter's store.  I shopped (for too long) without eating (for too long) and then waited in a line (for too long)...

I fainted.

It was AWFUL. I caught myself on the counter, but the poor girls working the store were terrified.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had morning sickness pretty much until I delivered. Like PP, I got to where I could tell it was going to happen. I learned really fast to pee before I puked, lol. I was in Subway, at my office, when SD showed up to get breakfast. The stress of the whole thing was too much for my hormonal self and I started crying in the Subway. Had to walk out and around the corner for a few minutes to get a hold of myself. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"