Washington Babies

Cloth Diaper Supplies

Does anyone know of a store carrying cloth diapers and supplies in the North Seattle/Shoreline area?  Even as far north as Lynnwood?

TIA

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
PgAL/PAL Welcome
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Cloth Diaper Supplies

• Punkernoodle Baby.  She's out of her house so give her a call?
  • There is a store in Woodinville at the Kid friendly coffee place I think.  Otherwise consignment (Childish Things has some new stuff), craigslist,  and the Internet are your friend.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKathzoo:
    There is a store in Woodinville at the Kid friendly coffee place I think.  Otherwise consignment (Childish Things has some new stuff), craigslist,  and the Internet are your friend.  

Yup - it's the Tot Spot Cafe, although their selection is pretty limited.  Birth and Beyond in Madison Park has a small selection, too.  What exactly are you looking for?  Did you want to just see some different styles?  There are a lot of us here who CD and could give you some help!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh - almost forgot - the Me & Moms in Lynnwood has some CD supplies (new) as part of their boutique area. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Birth and Beyond is closing their retail next month.  They also have a cloth diaper consignment event at the end of July.
  • Top Spot Cafe is the coffee shop there but the actual "store" for the cloth diapers is Cozy Baby Boutique...they have a website....https://www.cozybabyboutique.com/.
    JW
  • There are also low risk trials you can do to try out several different kinds of diapers at once and send back what you don't like/use. Jillian's Drawers is often recommended...and they sell excellent used condition diapers on their site as well for lower cost.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't know if you are willing to go South, but Tacoma has one store it's called Best Loved Baby. 
    ~*~AstarMommy~*~
  • Don't know if this is north enough but you can go to the U Village.  Both Village Maternity and Kids Clubs sell cloth diapers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"