Parenting after 35

Survived baby's 1st birthday

I can't believe it's been a year but it has...seems like yesterday I was on the over 35 pregnant board now we're here. And I wouldn't change one single thing.

Happy birthday LO!

Kai 1.1 by Mommy2All, on Flickr

Re: Survived baby's 1st birthday

• awww. what a cutie. Happy birthday LO and congrats mama
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Happy Birthday handsome!! He has changed so much since your last update. S is dead jealous of the hair. I swear she's going to be bald until kindergarten.
  • Loading the player...
  • how is time going so fast!?!!

But oh my goodness the cuteness...he really is amazing!!

Congrats mama!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Adorable!  Happy 1st birthday, baby!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • What a sweet child! Happiest of birthdays and may this be a start to a long and wonderful life ahead!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Happy belated birthday LO! Look how cute you are!

DId he have a party? Our birthday is approaching and we are still debating what to do about it. It is summer and most of our friends are somewhere... But I also don't feel right not to have a party. I kind a want it. 

• I cant believe its been a year either! Wow hes gorgeous. Happy Birthday LO xx
  • imagenewbee36:

Happy belated birthday LO! Look how cute you are!

DId he have a party? Our birthday is approaching and we are still debating what to do about it. It is summer and most of our friends are somewhere... But I also don't feel right not to have a party. I kind a want it. 

I tried not to have a party. We took him to Chucky Cheese and Friendly's the day before and then the day of his birthday we had a small cookout. We tried to plan it around one of his 2 hour naps and bedtime but that didn't work. He cried, I mean screamed all the way through the happy birthday song.

Poor thing was so tired...Only good part was the cupcake. He loved his first cupcake. He wasn't sure whether to poke it or lick it. Then after a few seconds, he dove right in. LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"