South Carolina Babies
Options

Just a Kid

Well  I am only  16 well about  17 and I'm having twins. My mother is fully suportive,but  my dad wants to kill my boyfreind for getting me pregnant. So far I've been strugling between school ,work,and dealing with Kyle my boyfreind.I'm still looking for a aparment and trying to get a better  Job. Life is Hard Sometimes I wish I were Still Just being imature but now I'm going to be a mom and I have to grow up.

Re: Just a Kid

• Options

imageteenmommy12:
    Well  I am only  16 well about  17 and I'm having twins. My mother is fully suportive,but  my dad wants to kill my boyfreind for getting me pregnant. So far I've been strugling between school ,work,and dealing with Kyle my boyfreind.I'm still looking for a aparment and trying to get a better  Job. Life is Hard Sometimes I wish I were Still Just being imature but now I'm going to be a mom and I have to grow up.

I was 17 when I got pregnant with my son.  It's not an easy thing to do; however, I hope that you continue with school. That is one thing that I did that I am proud of. There is a lot of help out there if you take the time to jump through the hoops.  Just keep faith in yourself and be strong.  Being a parent at any age is hard, but I am glad that you are taking on the responsibility of your little ones.  One day you will look back and remember how hard it was and be proud of yourself for being a strong woman.  And growing up happens fast when you are handed these cards.  

Like I said there is plenty of help out there and I hope for the sake of you and your little ones that you do try to stay in school.  Even if you go back after they are born and in daycare.  It's hard but I know that you can do it.  Just take it one day at a time and don't forget to breath.  lol  

• Options
    lanboblanbob member
    I also had my oldest daughter at 17. I also agree with finishing my education was very hard And stressful but I'm very proud of myself for doing it. Just remember parents of any age have difficulties along the way but for our children it's worth it. There really is a lot of help out and resources out there. Just so you know your dad is going to want to kill your boyfriend for a long time but he also knows that it won't do anyone any good. Take care of yourself.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In the almost same boat. I am 18. I just finished high school which I am proud of. Don't quit. There is this overwhelming happiness you get when you walk across the stage and they had you your diploma. It's nice to finally meet a mom or soon to be mom that is trying and is young. I find it hard sometimes to connect to some of the other moms on this website because of being young and ignorant when it comes to knowing what is normal.
    Colty Bug's Mommy
  • Options
    When are you due??
    Colty Bug's Mommy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"