Washington Babies
Options

Interested in a Nanny Share Starting Around Feb 2013?

Hi Everyone!

I?m a Washington State certified teacher who has been working as a nanny of multiples since 2009. In addition I have experience working in early childhood development, current CPR & First Aid certification for Infants/Children/Adults, clean driving record, and a background check available.

I?m currently working as a nanny for a family of three and just found out I am expecting my own in late Jan early Feb. At which point, I?d like to start a nanny share with another family (possibly yours). I?m open to having it in either home. Let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested!

Thanks, Lauren

llang571@gmail.com 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Interested in a Nanny Share Starting Around Feb 2013?

• Options

I am interested. I am in the Kirkland area.  email me at jjtrebble@yahoo.com

Jackie

• Options

Hi Lauren -

I am due end of September and am planning to go back to work early-mid  February. Where in Seattle are you? Would love to chat more.

-Lynsey 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So, we actually just moved to Mountlake Terrace which is just north of Seattle. But, I don't mind the commute (if the family wants care in their home) seeing as I currently commute to Medina.

I'm really just planning on working with one other family. So, it depends on what their family situation looks like. Probably, wouldn't take on more that two other kids (siblings). 

Hope that answers your questions, let me know if you have any more.

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagelynseykehrli:

Hi Lauren -

I am due end of September and am planning to go back to work early-mid  February. Where in Seattle are you? Would love to chat more.

-Lynsey 

Hey Lynsey,

Feel free to email me at llang571@gmail.com

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We are looking for a nanny share in west seattle
    Mrs. Fincher BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"