1st Trimester
Options

Baby moving at 8 weeks!

Re: Baby moving at 8 weeks!

• Options
    imagesjgurl784:

imagebrookeshea:
    Jw why everyone is being so mean. Let the woman believe what she wants. I dont think its hurting any of us.

Herrre she comes to save the daaay!

haha wow your very rude it was just a question. lmao. lets just blame your rudness on your hormones sweetie .

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebrookeshea:
    imagesjgurl784:

imagebrookeshea:
    Jw why everyone is being so mean. Let the woman believe what she wants. I dont think its hurting any of us.

haha wow your very rude it was just a question. lmao. lets just blame your rudness on your hormones sweetie .

Oh, FFS. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebrookeshea:
    imagesjgurl784:

imagebrookeshea:

My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagebrookeshea:
    imagesjgurl784:

imagebrookeshea:

Here's a response from a non-hormonal woman then (My LO is 7 months old): OP is BSC if she thinks she can feel her baby move at 8 weeks. It is literally physically impossible. There's no guessing, no opinion, nothing-just not possible. After OP failed to respond properly to everyone who was kind enough to tell her this, and even provide scientific evidence via links, people got snarky. Because guess what sugartits?  The internet is a wide, cruel world, and not everyone wants to fart glitter, rainbows, and puppies at you. And don't feel bad for me, my husband, or my son-we're all just fine, thanks for asking. 

• Options
  • Options
    imagemabenner1:
    imagebrookeshea:
    imagesjgurl784:

imagebrookeshea:

Here's a response from a non-hormonal woman then (My LO is 7 months old): OP is BSC if she thinks she can feel her baby move at 8 weeks. It is literally physically impossible. There's no guessing, no opinion, nothing-just not possible. After OP failed to respond properly to everyone who was kind enough to tell her this, and even provide scientific evidence via links, people got snarky. Because guess what sugartits?  The internet is a wide, cruel world, and not everyone wants to fart glitter, rainbows, and puppies at you. And don't feel bad for me, my husband, or my son-we're all just fine, thanks for asking. 

lmao ladies....it was a simple question i asked. I was just in shock that this many of yall could get so upset with someone who obviously wanted just attention. but I guess that was a HUGE mistake to ask...lol... good day and happy and health pregancy to you all.

• Options
    bellrebellre member
    imagebrookeshea:
    imagesjgurl784:

imagebrookeshea:

Exorcist Gif Pictures, Images and Photos

effing hormones!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• Options
    Titts was here...yawning.
    IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagegraciesmurf:
    I'm 9 weeks.  Last night my hubby put his hand on my stomach and said, "Why didn't you tell me that baby is already moving!?"  Then I farted.
    Ha ha ha. OP, this.
  • Options

imageharley8806:
    I am curious as to why everyone says that you cannot feel the baby moving at 8 weeks. I have to dispute this statement! This is my third child and I can ALREADY feel him/her moving. I know that it's the baby, I know the difference between the feeling of gas/my own heart beating, and the baby moving. Any thoughts or comments?

It's not a matter of opinion. It's literally impossible. People tried to tell you this and you didn't believe them. You pulled the teenage drama queen "you don't know my life!" crap and well... see what you get. Ask your doctor. You can have gas without knowing, or it could be your food moving around in your intestines. Do you know how big the baby is at 8 weeks? It is just.not.possible.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Options
    imageBostonKisses2:

imagegraciesmurf:
    I'm 9 weeks.  Last night my hubby put his hand on my stomach and said, "Why didn't you tell me that baby is already moving!?"  Then I farted.

Sorry, but this is making me LOL 

This was my favorite one too!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageLoisLane23:

imagejobiann:
    Crap, I'm out of popcorn...

Switch to M&M's. You'll thank me later.

I love M&Ms... 

• Options
    imagebrookeshea:
    imagesjgurl784:

imagebrookeshea:

adding sweetie to the end of what you just said does not make it any less a bit of *** statement. just saying. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    jess60jess60 member

That's the egg meeting the sperm, yo.

• Options
    I bet the OP also totally had a real baby bump by 4 weeks, too!  Like legit hard belly, not bloating, not flab baby bump.
  • Options

OP - Nope, no way you're feeling the baby move. I've got two in there and didn't even feel flutters until 15/16 weeks.

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
  • Options
    imageMyreppboys:

imagebellre:
    OP, I highly suggest looking into a life of Olympic training for your future child. While it is extremely rare, it is possible to feel your baby moving at 8 weeks. Don't listen to these b!tches! They are jealous. Research shows that when a mother does, in fact, feel their baby move as early as you have, their child is destined to be an impressive physical specimen. I think your best bet would be something in the "strength" category (body building, gymnastics, boxing even) because your teeny tiny raspberry has already proven to be strong as all get out. I truly envy you.

Bellre I think the best part of me being pregnant is having you in my birth club damn it I LOVE the October Mama's. I laughed so hard I almost pee'd my pants :) 

Thank you for this! I have been very entertained and this reply just made my day so much better! Laughing out loud at work make for fun stares from co-workers.

• Options
    If this isn't MUD, which I'm sure it is... You, my dear, are a moron.
    Our Little Lady
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

• Options

imageCraftyKayla:
    Maybe it's one of those alien babies...

I think it probably is... that's really awkward for you OP....

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Unless you weigh 70 lbs and have super powers, there's no way you could feel that teeny tiny baby moving yet. Even your doctor will tell you that so stop getting upset that all of these girls know what they're talking about when they tell you that you're not feeling the baby, you just need to poop. <3
  • Options
    Girl.... you way behind... I felt my baby move at 7 weeks. 
  • Options

You can TOO feel a baby right away! I saw it in a movie! Bella Swan knew immediately when Edward knocked her up.

• Options
    I'd love to go to the doctor with you so I can be there when you say you felt the baby move at 8 weeks and he laughs at you. I bet the tantrum you throw will be spectacular!
  • Options

imagejobiann:
    Crap, I'm out of popcorn...

Yes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Aw, I reached the end of the thread.....
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagebingo519:

You can TOO feel a baby right away! I saw it in a movie! Bella Swan knew immediately when Edward knocked her up.

HAHA love this.

• Options
    imagebingo519:

This is what I was thinking -  maybe she is pregnant with a human/vampire hybrid!!  

• Options

I wish there was a "like" button for posts... so many great responses!! 

Only thing that would make this thread better is a GBCB.

Anniversary DS was born 11/30/12... so in love :)
  • Options
    imagealikat07:
    imagebingo519:

This is what I was thinking -  maybe she is pregnant with a human/vampire hybrid!!  

OMG a hybrid I laughed out loud here at work and everyone is staring at me. Oh this thread was so great today!!! 

• Options
    imagejustAphase:
    imagebingo519:

Lolz. Sorry about the vampire baby in your belly, OP 

Mannnnn I always wanted to meet a vampire, does your husband sleep in the basement like Eric and Bill or is there a windowless room in your house?

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageblackcat3163:

Mannnnn I always wanted to meet a vampire, does your husband sleep in the basement like Eric and Bill or is there a windowless room in your house?

He could be the kind of vampire that doesn't need to 'sleep' during the day and is just sparkly instead like the Cullens....

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageharley8806:
    imageblackcat3163:
    imagejustAphase:
    imagebingo519:

Lolz. Sorry about the vampire baby in your belly, OP 

You're a stupid c*nt!! How dare you bring my unborn child and husband into this! I hope you die!

Holy hell lady! Calm down! No reason to wish death upon anyone. 'Specially cause vampires are HOT!

• Options
    and now im out of M&M's, im going to get a bucket of chicken!
                                                  <3<3Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker <3<3   
  • Options

imageharley8806:
    Nope, not gonna try again!! Don't be so rude!! You're not me!

If you weren't going to like the answers you knew you were going to get, then why did you even ask? 

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
  • Options
    maybe the baby is Renesmee from Breaking Dawn...
    pregnancy BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

imagemandask4:
    and now im out of M&M's, im going to get a bucket of chicken!

I ordered a pizza and cinnamon sticks.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

you're all a bunch of douchcanoes! lmao!! that was SO FUNNY!!! :) ahhh entertainment at it's finest. 

• Options
    Mash67Mash67 member
    imageMandJS:
    imageICarriedAWatermelon:

imageharley8806:
    OK! First of all, are you a Dr?! Nope, try again!

Actually, some of us on here are.

Sha-ZAM!

True story. ICAW has is a real live doctor.  Like, she sees sick people and makes them better and everything.

Lmao!!! too funny!! 

• Options
    mlangsmlangs member
    OMG Harley came back... woot... the entertainment factor on the bump just went back up!!!
  • Options

imagegraciesmurf:

I love this!  Made my day lol!

BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/27/12 ~ m/c 11/15/11 BO
    BFP#2 6/10/12 ~ EDD 2/21/13 ~ mm/c 7/12/12 ~ D&C 7/13/12
    BFP#3 2/23/2013 ~ EDD 11/5/13 Beta#1 125, Beta#2 436, Beta#3 ???
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"