Utah Babies

Ladies?

Where are all the ladies on this board???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ladies?

• imagevanessa999:
    Where are all the ladies on this board???

Hi Vanessa. This board is usually really dead. I created a Facebook group called Salt Lake City Babies that is a little more active than this board.

Either way, welcome! Tell us your story - are you a mom-to-be? Already a mom? Where are you from? We are always excited to hear from new moms and moms-to-be.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey! Thanks for getting back to me. I checked back a couple of days ago and realized that several people read this but didn't bother to respond lol

I will definitely check out the facebook board but since I'm here I will tell you a little bit about myself. My daughter Alexis turned one about a month ago. I am from Southern California, I've lived in different areas I went to college in San Francisco for 2 years and then transferred to The University of Utah and graduated in 2010 moved back to Southern California for Law School. I put law school on hold and after I had my daughter worked a little bit and my hubby got a job offer back out here so we just moved back and I've been here for about 2 weeks and would love to connect with other moms out here. 

What's your story?

• Loading the player...
  • Yes, there are a lot of lurkers but no one ever posts.  The Facebook board is about the same.

I have a 22 month old boy.  I've lived in Utah my whole life.  I did go to community college before H was born, but haven't made it back yet. (Just medical admin).

Where abouts in Utah do you live? It seems like 80% of the mom's on here are in SLC (which would make sense with this being an SLC board, ha).  I live near Ogden.

Is Alexis walking yet?  Are you working?  Both DH and I work full time, which sucks, but gotta pay the bills! 

• tuki06tuki06 member
    Hello ladies! Just wondering how one goes about joining the FB group. Just had my first 3 wks ago and don't have any friends with kids. would be nice to talk to people in my neck of the woods!
  • Welcome tuki!  Here is a link for the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/338784069472136/

For whatever reason, the bump decided to erase my page for it.  I'll post another and see if I can make it a "sticky" where it isn't deleted.

Congrats on your first!  Wow, still so young... my son will be 2 in August.  Seems hard to imagine he was 3 weeks old once...

How are things going? :)

• tuki06tuki06 member
    Things are great she is a wonderful baby and so pretty lol. I love being a mommy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"