Parenting after a Loss
Options

Mommy Fail

So DD has been snoring for a couple weeks.  I thought it was super cute.  We were at dinner last night with a retired nurse and she mentioned that maybe DD has enlarged adenoids.  So I crazy Dr. Google, spend hours worrying that DD is going to need surgery.  Cry to my mom about why did she mention it to me, and then Dr. Google some more to try and figure out what else it could be.  A couple drops of salt water in each nostril and the use of the booger sucker and the snoring is gone.

I feel like such a bad mom for letting DD have a stuffed up nose for a couple weeks....Sad  Gosh motherhood sure is a learning process. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mommy Fail

• Options
    LMAO I totally would have done the same thing. You're not a bad mom.
    We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I, too, would have done the same!  Don't fret, you are not a bad mommy!  It's so hard to figure all this new stuff out! 
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageskye83:
    LMAO I totally would have done the same thing. You're not a bad mom.

Been there, done this!!! Don't be too hard on yourself!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"