Washington Babies

**** PG & TTC Check In 6/13/12 *****

I just took this over for Dawnies, so if you notice any errors please don't hesitate to let me know!

We have 48 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:
11 are having
GIRLS

11 are having a BOYS

5 are keeping it a SURPRISE

21 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 14 ladies TTC

Other News

fyziksgirl had her daughter May30th! She came in at 8lb3oz and it's doing great.

Happy Anniversary to teresab and her husband!

Baby Watch This Week! 

Any more news from the May mamas?

May 2012

01 ? jacquiekat ? BOY

01 ? peanutrcr27 ? UNKNOWN

06 ? UOduckBride2be? BOY

15 ? ash711 ? UNKNOWN

19 ? rew123 ? SURPRISE

23 ? annarach ? SURPRISE

28 ? Orca11 ? GIRL

30 ? Alli923 ? GIRL

June 2012

01 ? xxbblueangelxx ? GIRL

01 ? marielovestimothy03 ? GIRL

04 ? melvin0808 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? kaitlyn77 ? UNKNOWN

21 ? ajbezo ? UNKNOWN

28 ? applecider - SURPRISE

30 ? megmacp ? UNKNOWN

July 2012

03 ? worldispurple ? UNKNOWN

06 ? AmyInOly ? BOY

18 ? nicolepatricia87 ? BOY

19 ? amandaleigh1 ? BOY

20 ?LegalBritt ? GIRL

20 ?skyyak ? GIRL

28 ?LisiRichard ? GIRL

August 2012

04 ? chubbycheekiesmom ? GIRL

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? BOY

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? UNKNOWN

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? BOY

11 ? LauraT25 ? GIRL

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? BOY

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? ah625 - UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

tst1998 ? August 2009

KRoesToes ? December 2008

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Sarack

quinncat

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Monday confession?

6. Since most of us don't have A/C, what is your favorite stay-cool trick? -jhunter89

7. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Questions for next week?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: **** PG & TTC Check In 6/13/12 *****

• ah625ah625 member

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 5! No new pains, just waiting for the sore bbs to subside.

2. Any milestones this week?  Baby is the size of an appleseed!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? My intake appt for bloodwork is tomorrow!

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Hopefully proper HCG levels.

5. Monday confession? n-a

6. Since most of us don't have A/C, what is your favorite stay-cool trick? -jhunter89 It doesn't get too hot at my place usually, but I use a fan and a spray bottle of water to keep cool when when the heat does get to me.

7. Questions for next week? How far along did you need maternity clothes?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? week 24 Any new aches or pains? I've started to wake up with hip pain.

2. Any milestones this week? Baby seems to have developed sleep/wake patterns!  (He's active at close to the same times each day.)

3. When is your next appointment? Tuesday. Will anything special happen at that appointment?  I think I will be scheduled for my GD screening.

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Baby furniture shopping at Ikea this weekend!

5. Monday confession?  I ate way too much crap yesterday. I was seriously starving.  

6. Since most of us don't have A/C, what is your favorite stay-cool trick? -jhunter89  I'm used to much warmer summers, so I still think it's cold here.  :-/  But I do like fans and loose clothing for hot weather (go for thin, flowy fabrics).  And ice cream!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd love to be added to the list. 

Lndzy13- EDD Feb 12, 2013

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? 5th week? waiting for OB visit to confirm.  No new aches pains, besides boobs being tender for past week. 

2. Any milestones- we found out we're pregnant!!!

3. Next appointment is June 29th for ultrasound, followed by July 6th for doctor visit 

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Hopefully no nausea starting

5. Monday confession: I took a third test, this time digital readout because I couldn't quite believe it when I saw the other two tests =)

6. Since it's been dumpy in Auburn lately, we haven't had to do anything. But when it comes time, definitely fans and frozen washclothes 

7. Questions for next week? What is your must-have items for pregnancy?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 12 - more fatigue and hunger

2. Any milestones this week? starting second trimester

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Monday - nt scan and get to meet obgyn for the first time

4. What are you looking forward to this week? meeting up with two friends tomorrow

5. Monday confession? all I want to do is sleep

6. Since most of us don't have A/C, what is your favorite stay-cool trick? -jhunter89  mine was getting an a/c 2 yrs ago =)  I'm selling our portable a/c if anybody is interested.

7. Questions for next week? Anybody know of any great thrift stores for baby clothes and goodies? (I figured I'll save some money on clothes that way)

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 32 (almost 33 weeks).  I'm just darn uncomfortable, and it sucks.

2. Any milestones this week?  No.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? July 3rd, Strep B test...oh the joys of having your butt swabbed. 

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Father's day weekend!

5. Monday confession? I'm so pissed at my parents I refuse to call and talk to them.  Usually I talk to my mom daily.

6. Since most of us don't have A/C, what is your favorite stay-cool trick? -jhunter89 I got a window unit for my bedroom with my first pregnancy, and we have AC in our apartment now, but we live in Spokane.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 34 weeks, adding back pain to the list this week. 

2. Any milestones this week? One month until my Birthday on July 13th. LO is due the 20th, but I'm hoping she comes a week early on my birthday.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? This coming Monday at 35 weeks I have a growth scan.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Last big paycheck before LO arrives, so time to make final purchases.

5. Monday confession? ?

6. Since most of us don't have A/C, what is your favorite stay-cool trick? -jhunter89 Live in the Seattle area! We have an A/C unit in our bedroom, but have only had it on 3 times because it's mostly been cool and rainy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle 9 waiting to O

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Lots - My birthday  tomorrow, our auction of our apartment Saturday then Saturday night Coop is staying at my sisters so we can go out with friends for my birthday! 

3. Monday confession? I have drank a glass of wine nearly every night this week! I keep saying I won't but it's so cold here at the moment that a glass of red goes down all too well.

4. Questions for next week? What should I expect at a 1st RE appointment? I have one booked for next Thursday.

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • newmommy74 - We mostly went over history and then potential options.  Depending on where you are in your cycle they might be able to do testing, but I had to wait.  If I remember right we did calendar day 3 testing and an HSG.  Also scheduled a seman analysis for my husband.

good luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks for taking over the checkin!

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 26. doing ok

2. Any milestones this week? passed my glucose test

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 4 weeks - nothing big

4. What are you looking forward to this week? seeing out of town family

5. Monday confession?  I ate 2/3 of an apple pie myself this week...

6. Since most of us don't have A/C, what is your favorite stay-cool trick? -jhunter89 go to the movies. open the house in the early morning hours to cool it off, then leave it closed from the hot outside air.

7. Questions for next week? any ideas for gift from baby to current child?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 25 weeks. Nothing new.

2. Any milestones this week? My husband felt the baby move for the first time. It was a wonderful moment.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? End of the month. Regular check up and the 1 hour glucose test.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Coffee with a couple of Bumpies on Friday.

5. Monday confession? 

6. Since most of us don't have A/C, what is your favorite stay-cool trick? -jhunter89 Frozen wash cloths are awesome to put on your neck or anywhere else, really. 

7. Questions for next week? None

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Didn't notice this until today! Thanks for taking it over! 

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? In week 31 now, ready to be done, but, trying to stay positive ;)

2. Any milestones this week? Not really, maybe setting up the crib this weekend!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Wednesday, should be standard

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Birth class on Wednesday night and my friend's baby shower this weekend.

5. Monday confession? Yesterday morning I weighed almost a pound less than I have the past week, I think that will be the weight I report to the midwife on Wednesday.

Married 5.16.10 Kaia Helene born 8.23.12 Soren Noble due 1.20.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Pregnant Questions

I am nearing the end of week 35. I am only now feeling aches and pain in my low back. How crazy. Now I understand why pregnant ladies complain. My feet started swelling, too. I don't like it.  

I am moving into weekly appointments, now. I think I get tested for group B strep at my appointment tomorrow. I am also soon to have my hospital tour and will be wrapping up my birthing class. 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

See above 

My appointment on Thursday and the weekend. 

5. Monday confession? 

Can't think of anything. 

6. Since most of us don't have A/C, what is your favorite stay-cool trick? -jhunter89

I change the bed cover to a cotton quilt and use a fan. I also open the windows. So far that has done the trick. 

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• ETA: due date 12/29/12

I guess I should finally update my status from TTC to pregnant with twins!

Pregnant Questions

12w5d, nothing new. Just 24 hour a day nausea and absolute exhaustion.

NT scan was yesterday and everything looked great!

OB tomorrow. Hoping to hear the heartbeats for the first time!

The weekend. I need to sleep.

5. Monday confession?

Well, Thursday confession. I have been "working" from home all week and as a result have done nothing work related. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi All - 

I (annarach) had my baby!! May 20 @ 3:47am. Baby boy named Ronin David. 7lbs 3 oz.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"