Parenting after 35

Monday Earwig

So I'm cheating.  I will be surprised if the car gets out of the garage today, so I am randomly picking a song from one of my all time favorite bands...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsLykJ17Oxc

When you know the history between these two amazing performers, it literally brings me to tears.  Plus, the guy's pretty dang hot.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Earwig

• Love love love this song!!  And I agree with knowing their history.  It does give the song and performance so much meaning.
  • I also love this song. :)

And I'm confused... isn't it earWORM?

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow.. ya learn something new every day.  I had no idea there's an actual term for this.  Thank you, wikipedia!

Sure enough, Robyn.. earworm is the proper terminology.  I had no idea!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Did you ever read Mick Fleetwood's bio? My Life and Adventures in Fleetwood Mac?

It tells you everything about them.  Loved it.

• imageBrideBuddies:

So I'm cheating.  I will be surprised if the car gets out of the garage today, so I am randomly picking a song from one of my all time favorite bands...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsLykJ17Oxc

When you know the history between these two amazing performers, it literally brings me to tears.  Plus, the guy's pretty dang hot.

Ohhh good one! <3

Wanna know something tragic? My HS bf was related to Mick Fleetwood so their family always went to shows and got to visit backstage in a private room. The one year I went with them was the year Stevie Nicks wasn't with them!!! Remember her hiatus? The other girl was good, but........... 

• imageBrideBuddies:

Wow.. ya learn something new every day.  I had no idea there's an actual term for this.  Thank you, wikipedia!

Sure enough, Robyn.. earworm is the proper terminology.  I had no idea!

LOL.  Just thought I was missing something.  No worries. 

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"