Utah Babies

Hello Utah mommies!

I am in the Salt lake city area. Just wanted to know if there was anyone else out there close to my area! I wish you all well. Even if your not close, say hi! It would be nice to talk to any mommies in utah! Take care and i wish everybody a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello Utah mommies!

• I'm in Layton, so we're sorta close!  My EDD is 9/27.  When are you due?  

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hey! My EDD is August 16th. I grew up in Layton, my father was stationed at hill air force base. Its nice to talk to someone close by! How are you doing with your pregnancy symptoms so far? Is this your first? My name is Sid by the way! I look forward to speaking with you again! Take care!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi!

I live in the Highland area and my due date is July 25th, 2012. It's nice to have others on here from Utah!

• Hi all!  Great to see some activity on the boards.  My son will be 2 this August.  I hope all of your pregnancies are going well.  I started coming here when I was pregnant and met a lot of nice women. :)

• I live in Draper.  I'm a relatively young mother-to-be at 21, due on June 28th with our first, a little boy we're planning on naming Dallas Ray.  It's nice to see there are some other mothers in the area that are relatively active on this site.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi there! I live in the Orem/Provo area :) My husband and I were married in June and this is our first. Definitely a surprise, we weren't going to consciously try until about May or June, oops! But a good surprise nonetheless :) My EDD is 10/6, so I'm not very far along. Our first appt is on Valentine's Day and I can't wait! (I've already taken 5 HPT, 3 digi and 2 non-digi, I just like to see that blazing PREGNANT or the 2 bright red lines, it's addicting) I'm happy to see mommies around in my area :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow the October 2012 Moms Blog! Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • HI! My name is Jessica, and I live in the Lehi area. Thankfully, after a successful round of IVF, my husband and I are pregnant! My EDD is 10/6, I am 5 weeks and 3 days. We are patiently/anxiously waiting for our first US to make sure this baby is in my uterus and not my tube, as I that was my issue before (having tubal pregnancies). Excited to connect with ladies in my area, that are due around the same time. :)

• Hi! My name is Elizabeth, I live in the Orem/Provo area. We are due with our first precious little one on August 24th!! Can't wait! Our next Dr. Appointment is Valentine's Day!

• imageEDarrow86:

Hi! My name is Elizabeth, I live in the Orem/Provo area. We are due with our first precious little one on August 24th!! Can't wait! Our next Dr. Appointment is Valentine's Day!

You and I are close to each other (location-wise), my first appt was Valentine's Day (just boring blood work and such), and my birthday is August 25th, so crazy that we are so similar!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow the October 2012 Moms Blog! Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hai!  I haven't looked at this board for a while.  I'm in the Layton area, due July 12 with our first little boy!  Glad to see this board is kinda starting to pick up.  :D
  • Check out www.resalematernity.com for everything you need for pregnancy and nursing!
  • Hi, I'm in West Jordan....Due 10-8 and big brother is 2.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi. :) There hasn't been much chatter in this thread, but I thought I should say something.. :) 
    My name is Katelyn, and I go by Kate. My EDD is Sept. 28 with my first baby girl!! <3 The DH and I are so excited. 
    I don't have a lot of close mommy friends, so if there is anyone close to Brigham City, I would love to have some friends who understand what I'm going through. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Hi. I live in Layton and I just found out we are expecting our fourth child.  My EDD is March 13, 1013.  Wish us luck.  I've already experienced an ectopic pregnancy that was followed by an emergency laparoscopy and so getting pregnant always makes me nervous.
  • Welcome peaches!  Sending good pregnancy vibes your way!  What are the ages of your other children?  I work in Layton.  Glad to see you here on the board.  You can also join us on Facebook if you'd like:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/338784069472136/

• Hi ladies,

My husband and I just moved to Orem, from Southern Ca. My husband is in the Marine Corp he is a recruiter in the Orem office. We are expecting out first little girl, I am being induced August 15, 2012! We are very excited it would be so nice to meet new ladies!!!Smile

• Meg, welcome!  Congrats on the girl!  My son was due 08/17/10, they changed it to the 21st, he was born on the 19th. :)  The Facebook board is a little more active than this board, so check us out there too!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/338784069472136/

• I currently live in Wyoming but will be moving to Ogden, UT on December 1st. I am nervous about starting over with a new OBGYN so if anyone lives in the Ogden area, I'd love your advice on the best offices to go to!

I'm also taking a prenatal fitness class which I love. Does anyone know of any available in Ogden?

• SaraBell, I do hope you have found the Facebook group, as that is more active than this board.

I wish I could help in the search for a new OBGYN.  My midwife just up and left a few months ago and now the doctor has retired.  I am in search of a new one as well.  I do have to say I've heard really good things from Circle of Life women's center.  They are very popular, so you have to book pretty far in advance.

As far as prenatal fitness classes, there are a ton at a lot of gyms in the area, but I'm not sure about anything else privately.

Good luck!  You may have better luck asking this question on our Facebook page as well.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/338784069472136/

• Hello Utah Mommies I am going to be a new mommy My Due date is May 3rd, 2013. I am very excited this is my first
  • I'm from Ogden/currently in Ogden. I don't know if you're still look for a doctor though. We just called up and told them to give us a doc out at McKay and he's been super nice so we're pretty sure we'll stick with him.
  • Ps I'm Emily. I'm 22 and my dh and I are expecting our first June 6. We are super excited.
  • Hi Utah Moms and Moms to Be!

We're having our annual Maternity Model Contest! You should enter!

The winner gets a free full newborn session at our studio in northern Utah!

Visit us here to see our work:

www.monkeyfacephotography.com/site/blog

and ENTER here:

https://monkeyfacephotography.com/machform/view.php?id=6

• I'm Janelle! Currently 11 weeks,due June 25. First child for my husband and I! So excited/ nervous/ crazed! I live in ogden . To reply to some other posts regarding ogden, I go to circle of life women's center in south ogden and love it! As for exercise, I found a yoga prenatal class at Mackay Dee starting jan 9. 60 dollars for 12 visits. Not too bad! I also plan to do prenatal water aerobics at TOSH in Murray for 25 dollars for 8 visits.
  • Very slow board! Any SLC ladies out there?? I just moved here from the south, so, well, I know no one other than my co-workers. C'mon peeps, let's get the board going.
  • Hi everyone! I live in West Jordan and have an 18 month old son. I also am from the south :) Moved here about 5 years ago. We definately should get this board going!
    image   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi, I am 27 yrs old, live in SLC and expecting my first baby EDD is June 20th :)  Im having a little girl. 
  • Hi everyone! I live in the Orem/Provo area! My little babe is due on November 9th. I'm 4 1/2 weeks along, and this is our first!
  • imageMegWilson12:
    Hi ladies,
    nbsp;nbsp; My husband and I just moved to Orem, from Southern Ca. My husband is in the Marine Corp he is a recruiter in the Orem office. We are expecting out first little girl, I am being induced August 15, 2012! We are very excited it would be so nice to meet new ladies!!![:]

I am from s cal too! Where are you from? We live in Orem as well. How exciting for you! We are expecting our second in October.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"