March 2012 Moms
Options

Lurker Intro

Hi everyone - I lurked all through my pregnancy (I think I posted a handful of times) but now I'm introducing myself. You were all such a huge help while I was pregnant, and over the last couple months - whenever I needed reassurance, I always found it here. So thanks again!

My LO is doing great - he hates to nap, but he's STTN like a champ (10+ hours) so I'm not complaining. I have to go back to work next week (I teach 7th and 8th grade Language Arts and Social Studies), but we only have 2 more weeks of school and then I'm off for the summer. DH is a HS math teacher in another district, and he's on summer break already so he'll be staying home with DS until we have him with a nanny in the fall (which is cheaper than day care in our area, oddly). I'm still BF, pumping mostly, and supplementing with formula.

That's all - thanks again for being such a wonderful, supportive group of women!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lurker Intro

• Options
    Hello.  And I love your LO's name :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!!! Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi!! That is awesome that your LO sleeps for 10 hours. We are at six! I'm a teacher too! I'm going back this Friday for one day and then on Summer break! Enjoy your Summer :)
  • Options
    ds1247ds1247 member
    Welcome and good luck next week.  Going back to work is tough, but at least it will only be for a short time and then you can enjoy your little one for the summer.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Welcome to the group!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Zoe was born 2/24/12 (17 days early) and Isabella is so excited to be a big sis! Thinking about having one more kiddo...we'll see. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"