Indiana Babies
Options

Monday Check-In! Join Us!

1.  How are you feeling?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Are you an introvert or extrovert? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Monday Check-In! Join Us!

• Options

1. 13 weeks, 1 day postpartum... Feeling fine. Just getting used to working and being a mama :) hopefully DH gets a kick-butt job soon so I can go back to being at home with my bear!

2. Highlight: Hanging out with DH's family because his little brother graduated high school :) lowlight: nothing really :)

3. Friday! Haha! I feel awful saying that, but the only other answer that comes to mind is the end of every work day when I get to go home to my TeddyBear! Plus we have a wedding Saturday, so we'll be seeing the other side of DH's family :)

4.  Kinda both... If I am comfortable around at least one person in the group then I am an open book :) if I do not know the people around me very well then I am more introverted and quiet. 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ebd08ebd08 member
    1.  How are you feeling? - Great!2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? - It was busy!  Once a month I give tours at a historic house downtown, and Saturday was the first time i'd been back since Eli was born.  We also went to a neighbor's retirement party and to a food-tasting party.3.  What are you looking forward to this week? - Going to check out some part-time day cares and making Father's Day gifts for my husband, dad and father-in-law.4.  Are you an introvert or extrovert? - I'm pretty extroverted in social situations, but I like my solitude too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you feeling? Tired, but i guess it's normal with two kiddos

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Spent some nice family time with DH and kids...dinner with friends on Sunday. No lowlights

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Nothing special, just want to get through the week with a bit of sanity 

4.  Are you an introvert or extrovert? I am very much an introvert, but open up once i get to know people

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. How are you feeling?  Pretty good

2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?

Highlight - made $$ at a garage sale.  Our niece's 3rd birthday.

Lowlight - nothing really

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

Spending some evening with DH.  He actually has a couple of evenings off!

4. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Mainly introvert

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options
    imageebd08:

1.  How are you feeling?  Great, sore, and excited

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?  Highlight- relaxing and enjoying the last few times alone with my dh. No lowlight

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Less than a week till I get to meet my baby girl. 

4.  Are you an introvert or extrovert? Forced extrovert, I am in sales so I have to be willing to stick my neck out. According to the Myers Brigg my source of strength is motivated from inside

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"