January 2011 Moms

Re: TTT

• 1. Next week is going to be pure chaos w/ H working doubles. Not quite sure what I'm going to do w/ W on the 3 days I work.

2. Get to have breakfast w/ Rosie and Doodle next Friday, and see my hot dr. that afternoon. Going to be an awesome day. Can't wait.

3.  H and I are at each others throats the past few days.

4. I need a night out.

5.  Getting Subway for lunch.

6. Got to stop spending so much $. Just saw the Discover bill. whoopsie.

7.  People who are downers all the time get on my nerves.

8.  H got a speeding ticket in a construction zone. *sigh*

9.  W is in a clingy phase, and I secretly love that she wants only me.

10.  Words can't describe how much I love that little baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RedZeeRedZee member

1. I can't believe it's Tuesday again already.

2. I wish I lived near some Bumpies for G2Gs.

3. DH has been really trying to lose weight and he's lost a bit more than 10 pounds I think and is looking great. I'm so proud of him - and loving how hot he looks!

4. We got DD a little bracelet at a street fair this week for $7. I love it.

5. I REALLY want to see Newsies on Broadway.

6. Yesterday DD slept for more than 3 hours so I had time to make 2 dinners and now I don't have to worry about tonight. Yay!

7. My friend with the sucky boyfriend just got engaged. The fact that he actually got a ring is good and earned him points. She asked me to be MOH.

8. Being MOH is making me reconsider when we TTC because I don't really want to look like a whale in her pictures even though it's stupid to make those decisions based on someone else's wedding.

9. Yesterday DD pointed to herself and said "cute".

10. She just opened DH's laptop and is "typing" (the computer is off). She also keeps bringing me pieces of stale muffin. This has me concerned...

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Loading the player...
  • RedZeeRedZee member
    imageRedZee:

10. She just opened DH's laptop and is "typing" (the computer is off). She also keeps bringing me pieces of stale muffin. This has me concerned...

Scratch that, I just looked over and she had a choice between "continue system resume" and "delete everything" (or something like that) and the delete option was highlighted. Oops.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • imageMarSamWhitney:

2. Get to have breakfast w/ Rosie and Doodle next Friday, and see my hot dr. that afternoon. Going to be an awesome day. Can't wait.

I'm so excited!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  Joshua does not like the Jeep - he cries when we get near it.  We wrestled him into his carseat to take a ride in it last night.  He did not cry during the ride but did not look thrilled.

2.  Justin gets out of school for the summer on Friday.  I can't believe he has already completed his Freshman year of High School.

3.  I am taking Friday off work so we can head to Charlotte as soon as school gets out.  Going to Carowinds on Saturday.

4.  Trying to figure out when I can fit a trip in to visit our new manufactruing site in Oklahoma City.  Want to work around DH's work schedule.

5.  I need to stop buying smocked clothes for Joshua.  Everytime I go to the consignemnt store or look on FB  I find another outfit at an irresistable price.

6.  Going out to lunch tomrrow with some former co-workers from my first real job.

7.  The weather sucks here today.

8.  I really want some chocolate right now.  Maybe I should take a walk to the vending machine.

9.  My younger cousin has gone crazy about putting her daughter in beauty paegents.

10.  I need to get some new pictures to put in the frames on my desk at work.

• imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageMarSamWhitney:

I'm so excited!

I'm so jealous!!

• 1.  My back hurts really bad today.

2.  I miss Marsam's face!

3.  I love when my H brings me home surprise gifts!

4. I have a feeling Cooper is going to start talking any second.  He's been so vocal lately and i'm pretty sure he said "kitty" but i'm not sure. 

5.  I'm really excited to meet Doodle and her adorable LO!

6.  6 months and i'll be in Disney!

7.  TRUE BLOOD starts sunday and I can't freaking wait!

8.  I'm hungry.

9.  I'm glad to have some good shows back on tv.

10.  I better get back to cleaning before Cooper decides he doesn't want to play by himself anymore. 

• 1. Being pg is more uncomfortable this time around. I can't believe I still have 3+ months to go. Yikes.

2. I really need to print pictures of JT before the new LO comes along. I'm too lazy to sort through over 1,000 pictures (Can I just print them all??!!)

3. My Step-Grandmother was just diagnosed with Stage 4 cervical cancer. We aren't really close but it reminds me of when my Poppy passed when I was 6 months pg with JT from lung cancer. Ugh.

4. I'm so tired today.

5. We are finally filling up our pool - I think my DH may have actually fixed it!!

6. Can't wait to get that heater going and get in the pool - I hope the weather starts to get warm again.

7.  DH eats fast food or take out of some sort almost 7 nights per week. Even on nights I cook. It's really starting to p!ss me off and gross me out.

8. Tomorrow I go for my glucose test. I'm afraid to find out my weight gain.

9. I need to find more foods JT will eat because what he's eating isn't going to cut it much longer.

10. I don't know what we are going to do today when he wakes from his nap. 

• 1. DD slept in until 9 yesterday and took a 3 hour nap.  It was awesome!

2. I bought DD a used twin bed this weekend and the lady threw in an adorable Tommy Hilfiger comforter set.

3. DH took DD & I for a ride in the new jeep and out to dinner Saturday night.  We never go anywhere so it was a fun treat!

4. Friday we're having lunch with two of my old co-workers and their kids.

5. Friday DH is taking a half day and we're going to the cabin with my sister, and their 3 kids for the weekend.  It will be pure chaos but fun.

6.  We recently refinanced our house and yesterday got a nice size check from our old mortgage company for the escrow balance. 

7.  DH has really been putting an effort into finding a new job.  Thank goodness I'm sick of listening to him complain about his job! 

8.  DD has discovered how fun coloring is!  I love to color!

9.  DD's new favorite word is "beer". 

10.  I love this cooler weather!

• 1. I had to wake up DD 3 different times yesterday. All 3 of those were caused by the Army. I'm so grateful that I have such a great kid that she'll goes right back to sleep when we get home.

2. DH left his gear in the livingroom and DD thinks he's home somewhere, but can't find him. UPS knocked on the door and she bolted to it thinking it was daddy. Hope he gets home soon so she stops being confused.

3. I bought DD some Color Wonder paper and markers for when DD2 comes. I'm SO tempted to let her play with them now.

4. I made my next OB appt for 12 days from the last one. I was excited about not having to go back after only a week, but now I'm getting really curious about my progress and am tempted to change it to a sooner date.

5. A tornado came through our town yesterday. That was pretty scary. And random.

6. On Sunday we drove our the town we're moving to (in the fall) and looked at neighborhoods. I'm so excited!!!

7. Doctor said I wouldn't be pregnant another week. That was 6 days ago Angry We went through this same song and dance with DD1 and it's getting old.

8. When did Mamabargains start sending out emails? It's getting annoying and it's only been a day or two.

9. I lost the water bill, but don't have the engery to go searching around for it. think they'll notice if we don't pay? :p

10. My child has a death wish. She seriously walks around the house searching for the most dangerous thing she could do and then does it. Her world is going to be turned upside down when I don't have this big belly anymore and can go back to chasing her.

• 1.  I just made a quesadilla with the leftovers from my chipotle rice bowl last night and it's delicious. 

2. I started using the first batch of coupons I bought and I was giddy with excitement.  I haven't even made it to the store that doubles yet!

3. We've spent the last few weeks thinking DH was going to be able to be home right before B's due date and found out today that that information is totally false.  He's still coming home 1-2 months after.  

4.  E had her hearing test last week and passed!  The doctor said that there is some pressure behind her left eardrum that could still be causing her to hear a little off but nothing bad that wont be fixed by tubes.  

5. I feel like E is learning something new everyday and she's just amazing.  I actually don't like bedtime anymore because I want to keep her up with me so we can read and play.

6. I really want to punch people when they tell me to just try and enjoy being pregnant even though I'm starting to get so uncomfortable.  I agree we're blessed to be having another LO and I'm excited but it's hard to enjoy it when I'm nauseous all the time anymore, can't sleep, and can't even pick up E half the time without being in pain.   

7. Does anyone know when Grey's Anatomy comes back on? 

8. I really don't know why I watch Secret Life anymore, I feel like now they're just doing random crap on the show to try and shock people to keep viewers and it's stupid and annoying.  Also, I don't know anyone who actually talks like anyone on that show talks.  No one has actual conversations like that.

9. With the exception of uncomfortable stuff pregnancy is causing, my body is feeling so much better now that I'm back to cooking more healthy foods.  I slowed down when we first moved here because we were still getting settled then just didn't care the first couple weeks DH was gone.  

10. I'm really glad I found coupons for coconut milk because I've been drinking that instead of skim milk but getting coconut and almond milk for both E and I was starting to get a little expensive.  

• imageMrsHollywood1023:

8. I really don't know why I watch Secret Life anymore, I feel like now they're just doing random crap on the show to try and shock people to keep viewers and it's stupid and annoying.  Also, I don't know anyone who actually talks like anyone on that show talks.  No one has actual conversations like that.

I was thinking the same thing last night.  I don't even watch it that much.

• imageMrsHollywood1023:

3. We've spent the last few weeks thinking DH was going to be able to be home right before B's due date and found out today that that information is totally false.  He's still coming home 1-2 months after.  

Well that is totally crappy. I'm sorry. I guess 1-2 months is better than 3-4 though right?

Booo!!!

• imageMom2Mack1:
    imageMrsHollywood1023:

I hate myself for watching. It's so freaking stupid but I can't stop! 

• imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageMom2Mack1:
    imageMrsHollywood1023:

I hate myself for watching. It's so freaking stupid but I can't stop! 

It's the show everyone loves to hate. It's so awful I just can't look away. It drives me crazy how they go on these PSA tangents. Remember the "Say Me" episodes that promoted masturbation instead of teen sex?

• imageMrsHollywood1023:

10. I'm really glad I found coupons for coconut milk because I've been drinking that instead of skim milk but getting coconut and almond milk for both E and I was starting to get a little expensive.  

I am not sure if you guys have BJs warehouse there but we get our almond milk for $3.69 per gallon, which is a great price IMO. You can also use the coupon and get it cheaper!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"