Preemies
Options

Remember that troll? Does anyone remember

what her fake micropreemie's name was? I think she may have surfaced on another forum....
Julia ~ six miscarriages ~ our sweet miracle baby, Jack, due 5/3/12, was born at 29w1d on February 17, 2012, weighing 2 pounds 8 ounces Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Remember that troll? Does anyone remember

• Options
    DrRxDrRx member
    What other forum? I tried to go back and couldn't see it. Maybe if I see where you are talking about it would trigger something.  Was her sn something with bears?
    TTC Since July 2008.
    Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
    Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
    Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
    9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
    FET 1 3/2013 BFN
    FET 2 5/2013 BFN
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

All I remember is that she claimed to have a 25-weeker and said she was on a ventilator, but she posted a photo of a much older baby on CPAP. I was thinking she said the baby's name was Kinley? 

Julia ~ six miscarriages ~ our sweet miracle baby, Jack, due 5/3/12, was born at 29w1d on February 17, 2012, weighing 2 pounds 8 ounces Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

She had two AE, "Mommabear" something and "Raisethebar".

• Options

imageMrs. Alice:

Good memory! That's the one. Do you happen to remember her fake baby's name?

Now that I'm reading this other post that I was suspicious of, there are no red flags and the woman seems to be legit... I'm wondering if our troll had found her info and "borrowed" it for herself. Oh well. I actually could use some good troll drama; it's a boring weekend so far! LOL

• Options
    imageJuliaJAG:

imageMrs. Alice:

Good memory! That's the one. Do you happen to remember her fake baby's name?

Now that I'm reading this other post that I was suspicious of, there are no red flags and the woman seems to be legit... I'm wondering if our troll had found her info and "borrowed" it for herself. Oh well. I actually could use some good troll drama; it's a boring weekend so far! LOL

haha I didn't really remember just looking up skills.  I think the baby was Kensley.

• Options

Totally lurking, don't mind me. The name was Kinsley though.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/64342699.aspx

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"