Health & Exercise

Maternity exercise suimsuit?

Hi all,

I like to swim for exercise, and I am having trouble finding a swimsuit that is suitable for lap swimming. Has anyone had any luck? 

Thanks!

Callie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Maternity exercise suimsuit?

• mb314mb314 member

I responded to your XP as well, but did so via my phone and couldn't easily post the link to the suit I bought. And I thought I'd respond here too for anyone else interested in a maternity lap suit.

I bought the EQ Swimwear Harmony Maternity One Piece from swimoutlet.com, https://www.swimoutlet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=11521&Click=310393

I have been happy with it so far - it gives the support/coverage I need for lap swimming.  I'm able to do things like sprints and flip turns without it shifting or moving or doing the other annoying things non-lap swimsuits do when you try to actually do laps in them.  I spent some time looking around online, and this was really the only actual maternity lap suit I could find. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• hi! Thanks for the response. I'm glad to hear that you've found one that works. I think I'll give it a shot. I just hate having to stop and adjust a suit that isn't snug enough in all the places water likes to flow through. If you're pulling off sprints and flip turns in this, I'm sure it's fine. Thanks so much!
    Callie
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i bought a speedo suit 2 sizes up than i usually wear and it lasted me from week 20-the end.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"