October 2012 Moms
Options

NBR -for Wisconsites

Hi There,

Any Wisconsites out there please vote in the June 6 election to recall Scott Walker! I don't live in-state but my family is there and have been dealing with all the criminal BS since his election. https://www.wisdems.org/RecallHQ/WalkerFailures

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR -for Wisconsites

• Options
    It's Tuesday, JUNE 5th!! Make sure you go on the right day Wink GO BARRETT!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I usually just lurk occasionally, but I had to comment on this post. As an informed Wisconsin resident I feel slightly insulted by someone making a post to simply tell me who I should vote for, especially by someone who is not even a resident. Perhaps you should consider simply encouraging people to get informed on the issues and choose their position for themselves, rather than posting a link to a biased website.  Also, encouraging people to go out and recall Walker on June 6th isn't going to do much for your cause. The election is June 5th. (Which I highly doubt any WI resident interested in voting in this election is unaware of.) 

**goes back into lurking** 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLuLu1016:

I usually just lurk occasionally, but I had to comment on this post. As an informed Wisconsin resident I feel slightly insulted by someone making a post to simply tell me who I should vote for, especially by someone who is not even a resident. Perhaps you should consider simply encouraging people to get informed on the issues and choose their position for themselves, rather than posting a link to a biased website.  Also, encouraging people to go out and recall Walker on June 6th isn't going to do much for your cause. The election is June 5th. (Which I highly doubt any WI resident interested in voting in this election is unaware of.) 

**goes back into lurking** 

Thumbs up.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I don't live there but I am so saddened by what is going on in my state I feel I need to do whatever I can. Sorry I got the date wrong.

I know I'm not going to change anybody's mind with this post, I'm just hoping if there's anyone out there who was planning not to vote that they please go to the polls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"