June 2012 Moms
Options

strong cravings near the end

Anyone else having very strong cravings now at the end? ALL I want to eat for the last two weeks is pastries. I've been very good about denying the urges and only caved in once. But my DH thinks its his job as a spouse and daddy to bring me pastries today. I can't make any promises once they get through the front door. I guess LO is having a finish line growth spurt?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: strong cravings near the end

• Options
    Hard to tell if it's cravings or just my "milking this for all it's worth until the end" mentality.  lol
  • Options
    imageshmeell25:

I don't even want to admit how badly I am craving a Hot Pocket. Those things are normally a last-resort-I'm-starving-and-broke type of food for me, but for some reason I can't stop thinking about them! I think I'll have to get some on the way home. 

I ate the heck out of those things in weeks 6-10 when m/s was starting. LOL

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshmeell25:

I don't even want to admit how badly I am craving a Hot Pocket. Those things are normally a last-resort-I'm-starving-and-broke type of food for me, but for some reason I can't stop thinking about them! I think I'll have to get some on the way home. 

You make my need for Spaghetti-Os sound classy.

• Options

imageNatalie&Mark:
    Hard to tell if it's cravings or just my "milking this for all it's worth until the end" mentality.  lol

Ha! Agreed.

I pretty much give in to any/all of my cravings.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am currently chugging milk- and who can have milk by itself. I might as well indulge in some graham crackers and nutella while I'm at it right?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegeauxfrogs:

I am currently chugging milk- and who can have milk by itself. I might as well indulge in some graham crackers and nutella while I'm at it right?

Ummm, yum!  

For me its been PIE.  I daydream about pie.  The scenes from "Waitress" flash before my eyes.  And DH and my mom have been all too willing to provide . .  .  At first it wasn't too bad b/c pie is strangely hard to find around here, but they seem to have worked out sourcing at this point.  Well, at least its fruit, right? 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've just hit an all time low and made puppy chow without the powdered sugar because I'm too tired. So melted peanut butter with chocolate chips and a box of Chex and I'm good. Also brownie mix with just a little water to make a batter and a spoon.
  • Options

imageNatalie&Mark:

I'm with her!  lol

• Options
    imagegeauxfrogs:

YES!  The best night time snack ever...I've eaten way too much of this while pg...

• Options
    Dude, DH has a tennis class tonight so I snuck off to Popeye's on the corner.  SO DISGUSTING, so delicious!!!!!
  • Options
    I have hardly had any real "cravings" through this entire pregnancy, then all of a sudden last weekend at 2am, I was craving french fries and chocolate pudding lol.  So random.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"