Late Term and Child Loss

Angel Mamas, what's making you smile these days?

Spill it. We need a bit of good news around here.

New Angel Mamas, you're more than welcome to participate.

Rainbow Mamas, you're more than welcome to participate.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Angel Mamas, what's making you smile these days?

• foxxy1foxxy1 member
    It's sunny and getting warmer! I'm no where remotely close to wearing a bikini but I'm feeling better about my body. That's a great thing! :)
  • 1. A week from today we'll be headed to Faith's Lodge and I'm really excited! 

2. Over the weekend I shared with a friend my hurt feelings about the lack of reaching out on behalf of some of our other friends, and she put in a code red with the group. I've received several emails and texts today and I needed it since my EDD was yesterday. I wasn't mad at anyone because I know they just don't know how to handle it and want to give us privacy, but I'm happy my friend let them know it was okay to contact us and they did.

*TTCAL related*

3. I have been temping off and on but I had a high temp this morning so I'm hoping I ovulated at some point and AF will come soon. It has been 9 weeks and I'd love for my body to do something it is supposed to!

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Loading the player...
  • TTC is making me smile a bit. The thought of being pregnant again and holding my baby brings excitement into my life (but at the same time dread and fear - understandably so)

Wedding planning.  We recently got engaged and we are focusing a lot of time and attention on our wedding for next year.  Our reception venue of choice is going to set up a special table for our Gabriel memorial candle. They want to decorate it up nice and put his picture next to it. It means a lot to have him be as much a part of our wedding as our daughter will be.

• I'm with you, foxxy, sun and warm weather! This body is not ready for a bikini, but I am ready to sit at the pool and sip on a beer margarita!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• The beautiful weather!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
  • The nice weather with the sun shine I would say has a great affect on my mood.

TTC Mentioned!!!

Also we are leaving for vacation in a little over a month so I am looking forward to it bc when get back its game on!! :)

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hi ladies,

I know I have been absent A LOT lately but I have been reading your posts.

Today I am smiling for a few reasons. One, the school year is winding down!!! I'm excited to not have to pack lunches or wear teacher clothes. I am looking forward to sleeping in (at least until grad class starts). Only 4 more days of work until summer :) 

• ehlersmehlersm member
    I'm on summer vacation!!
  • #1 - a card I got in the mail from Foxxy!!!  It was so sweet!

Also, JRobb, I see something extra has been added to your siggy, so congrats!! 

Other than that, I have actually been really down. I have been ugly crying for two days now and usually it makes me feel better, but I still feel crappy.

As always though, my precocious little 2 year old makes me smile.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Just posted about it before I read this.  Operation TTCAL is a go!  Green light from the dr.  Let the fun begin! lol

• 1.  My flowers/trees that bloom just outside my front door.

2.  My husband.  He can make me smile like no one else.

3.  I got a 4.1 out of 5 on my review at work today.  That's better than I expected!  I do a good job and take it seriously (from my perspective) but my boss can be knit-picky which always makes me nervous. 

****warning....rainbow baby related****

4.  I have less than 4 weeks until this baby girl is here.  I'm nervous and completely terrified....but I've made it to 33+ weeks already and that's incredible with my history of preterm labor. 

• The nice weather is lifting my spirits too! We have a backyard full of roses and I can't help but wonder if they are extra beautiful simply for Nathaniel (his urn is a base). Either way I'm really appreciating them this year. We also have a lily that bloomed for the first time this year; I put some in his base and the whole house smells wonderful.

All the summer fruits are ripening- I love fruit!

---warning, DD & rainbow pregnancy mentioned---

As always my DD makes me happy and thankful every day. She is such a good kid and she's this amazing little person. Also, today I am of & I love my baby. One day at a time... 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oops. His urn is a Vase, darn autocorrect!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  •  

**warning**

imageLuckEinLuv:

#1 - a card I got in the mail from Foxxy!!!  It was so sweet!

Also, JRobb, I see something extra has been added to your siggy, so congrats!! 

Other than that, I have actually been really down. I have been ugly crying for two days now and usually it makes me feel better, but I still feel crappy.

As always though, my precocious little 2 year old makes me smile.  

Ahh thank you! I am thrilled and terrified! I'm sorry you feel down :( sometimes those ugly cries make you feel better. Let it all out! Hugs! 

• Warm weather!

Going to Florida in a month... much needed vacation !!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"