September 2012 Moms
Options

OK Total ***TMI***

I just realized I haven't pooped in like three days but I don't even feel like I have to go, is that bad????

Sorry again but I did warn about the TMI =P

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: OK Total ***TMI***

• Options

If it were me I would feel concerned lol. It wouldn't hurt to take some Colace or something! Fiber One bars also really help me out, as does coffee, water, and apples/applesauce.

good luck ;-) 

DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Options

Agreed that some colace or fiber could get things moving, but I wouldn't be terribly concerned after only 3 days.   Now, when you get to a week or more, maybe.  It's just one of the fun parts of being pregnant.  Your bowels and digestive system move at a snails pace and with the weight of the baby, it's even longer.  

Also, nothing is TMI here unless pics accompany it.  Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

bwahahahaha at the pics part =)

And thanks guys, I haven't been on here to long but its reassuring to know I can ask stuff like that, especially when I tell my boyfriend and he says to warn him cuz he doesn't wanna be around when I finally do go haha =D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm the same way. I haven't pooped in days, but I'm not uncomfortable so I'm not worried. 
  • Options
    I'll go a couple days without pooping.  Sometimes I feel I like I need to, but nothing happens.  My midwife gave me some stool softeners back in my first trimester, I pop one of those if it gets too uncomfortable.  If it doesn't feel like you have to go, I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Options
    I agree with a PP Fiber one bars really help me regulate it. I go everyday and I haven't had any trouble since I started buying them and eating one a day and they have done wonders for me! :) Hope that helps ya out.
  • Options
    Yea, it happens. I just assume my body is using up all the energy I eat throughout the day, so there isn't much left.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"