Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Charting & Illness

I have a question regarding charting and being sick. I recently caught a cold from my current LO so my temps have been off the wall, and the same thing for any extra symptoms. Do you still chart even though you are sick? Just maybe not look so much into the details? I was just curious as to handle this since this is my first time charting ever, and just wanted some guidance.

Thank you in advance for your help! :) 

Anniversary

Re: Charting & Illness

• Options
    If you're using FF, they have an option in specifics for illness.
  • Options

imageTamma254:

Yes 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTamma254:

If you have a fever, be sure to select that, in addition to illness (if you only select illness, FF doesn't discard).  

imageimage
    Me(32) + DH(32) TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    RE consult Dec 2012, diagnosed with lean PCOS (didn't see that coming!)  medicated cycles 1 - 4 = BFN
    cycle 5 - metformin, femara 7.5mg, IUI #1, progesterone = BFP!!!
    beta #1 (13dpiui) 37, beta #2 (15dpiui) 104, u/s at 6w5d hb of 115
  • Options

I still keep up the routine of charting when I'm sick, even though I rarely run fevers. However, I do notice a difference in my CM when I'm sick. I just usually make a note of the days I was sick on our chart and not worry so much about seeing a pattern (or the details) in that cycle.

MH and I chart using old fashioned paper charts, not FF--but I'm given to understand that there is a way to mark illness and fevers in the program. If you are using FF, I'd just anticipate this being a "wonky" cycle and keep that in mind when looking for cross-hairs and cover lines in FF.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks guys for your help. :) I have been charting both paper and FF to compare the two (also to see which I like best) - Guess we'll see what my body decides to do in the next two weeks!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"