Pregnant after 35
Options

hCG at 700 and I am only 3 weeks 6 days.

Went in to get baseline levels yesterday after a very early BFP (one full week before AF due) and they just called to tell me it is at 700. Good Lord. I wonder if it's twins!

Jen
Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: hCG at 700 and I am only 3 weeks 6 days.

• Options

Yikes, I''m thinking there might be more than one cooking in there.  Congrats on the great starting point.

I didn't have beta's done til 20 dpo and it was 4797.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats on your BFP!

I won't gues if it's one or 2 only because my level was well over 5000 at 5 weeks. (I also got an early BFP, but they didn't offer a blood test until a couple visits for urines tests in their office were negative. I've only got one, but at my first visit they pulled in a portable u/s machine to check and see if there was 1 or 2...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jg1011jg1011 member

My HcG and Progesterne levels were ridiculously high at 4 weeks. My OB actually called me to say that at my 7 week appointment he would do sono to see if it were one or two. I thought I might faint! My poor husband went white!

In the end I continued to have relatively high HcG numbers early on but there is only one baby in there---so the 5 U/S I've had to date say!

High numbers=viable pregnancy! Good for you!

Good luck! 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks ladies, I go back today to test again. Guess I will talk to the nurse and see what she says. Whatever happens will be fine (gulp) I guess.... :-)

Jen
    Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
    BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ooo.  Let us know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"