Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

first pregnancy resulted in mmc and two back to back d&c's

i dont know where to turn ...so i figured id start here for some support.  i found out that my precious angel had no heartbeat at a routine visit.  i was 10 wks 5 days and the baby measured 9 wks 3 days.  we are devestated and heart broken.  i had a d&c last wednesday...wound up back in the er on monday night with excruciating pain.  after numerous tests and shots of morphine, they discovered that my body as not letting go of eveything.  my first d&c had caused several clots to form and they decided another emergency d&c is what i needed.  i was just wondering if this has happend to anyone.  my dr said that in all his years of practicing he has only done back to back d&c's a couple of times.  i am dealing with the pain all over again...soreness cramps times a million!!!!  help...id appreciate others experiences and insight. t

Re: first pregnancy resulted in mmc and two back to back d&c's

• Options

You poor thing.  I'm so sorry you're going through all of this.  You may get some good answers here, but you could also make an introduction and ask on the TTCAL board - I know of a couple people there who have had multiple D&Cs to treat the same loss.

Good luck, I hope the rest of your recovery goes quickly and smoothly, so you can begin to heal emotionally.

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wow... I'm so sorry for your loss and everything you're going through.  I had one d&e and that was bad enough.  I hope that you are able to heal physically and emotionally.  This board is a great support system, so you've come to the right place.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry you're dealing with physical pain in addition to your emotional. I can't say that I've had to go through what you did, but I did have my D&C the same day as yours. I can't imagine what you must be going through reliving it all over again.

Many T&Ps coming your way...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • Options
    AlbahAlbah member
    Oh no! It must be so difficult to go what you are going through right now. Hope you find physical and emotional healing very soon! Hugs!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    thanks so much ladies for all your warm thoughts and support.  its hard going thru this blind...none of my friends or family members have experience (thankfully) with mc's and i didnt know where to turn for support.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"