TTC after 35
Options

One day late...BFN of Wondfo...

I waited to be late before I tested, and BFN. Any hope it's not reading it yet? I really didn't have much hope...but now that I'm late...ugg! Maybe the injury messed my cycle up a little? stupid AF.

I hate this trickery!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One day late...BFN of Wondfo...

• Options
    Well I wish you many many good luck wishes :)  I was late 4 days last mth and tested and was negative ... so i know exactly what you are going thru right now! :))))   But will be throwing baby dust your way! :)  By the bucket fulls :)
  • Options
    Well you never know until you get AF, so best wishes in the meantime..
    nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Some people don't test positive till late (my sister's best friend tested positive at 17 DPO and her LP is normally 14 days), so you're not out until AF arrives!
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options

thanks yall. I'm hoping! this is my first month after two months of medically triggered ovulation, I wonder if my body is confused. I just keep thinking back on that spotting on day 7/8...what else would it be?

oh, I don't have a beta scheduled...didn't plan on needing one...I will go in for blood test if I get a BFP. rigggght.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's not over til it's over!  Hang in there...
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"