TTC after 35

One day late...BFN of Wondfo...

I waited to be late before I tested, and BFN. Any hope it's not reading it yet? I really didn't have much hope...but now that I'm late...ugg! Maybe the injury messed my cycle up a little? stupid AF.

I hate this trickery!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One day late...BFN of Wondfo...

• Well I wish you many many good luck wishes :)  I was late 4 days last mth and tested and was negative ... so i know exactly what you are going thru right now! :))))   But will be throwing baby dust your way! :)  By the bucket fulls :)
  • Well you never know until you get AF, so best wishes in the meantime..
    nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Some people don't test positive till late (my sister's best friend tested positive at 17 DPO and her LP is normally 14 days), so you're not out until AF arrives!
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• thanks yall. I'm hoping! this is my first month after two months of medically triggered ovulation, I wonder if my body is confused. I just keep thinking back on that spotting on day 7/8...what else would it be?

oh, I don't have a beta scheduled...didn't plan on needing one...I will go in for blood test if I get a BFP. rigggght.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's not over til it's over!  Hang in there...
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"