July 2012 Moms
Options

Eyelid twitching

Does anyone have this?  I've had it for like 5 days now... its starting to get annoying and I'm not sure why its happening.

Re: Eyelid twitching

• Options
    Eye strain, stress, I get it from time to time.
  • Options
    Not sure if i'm THAT stressed... I mean obviously a little trying to get everything ready for the baby's arrival.  hmm... I hope I'm not stressed!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    caralckcaralck member
    Only time I get it is when I'm very stressed.  I had it when buying our house and it literally stopped as soon as we signed the papers (the guy we bought the house from was an a$$).  I had it very briefly during the pregnancy but thankfully it stopped after a few days.  I didn't feel particularly stressed then but I guess my body did.  It's very annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Stress is always a culprit, but not enough water can cause twitching as well. Drink lots of water and get some rest. This happens to me from time to time, and it always resolves itself!
  • Options
    i had it CONSTANTLY my first trimester but it passed.

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Options
  • Options

imagegenkidesu:
    low potassium. eat a banana. 

Yes. This.

Also could be a magnesium deficiency. Take a calcium/magnesium supplement before bed. (interesting to note:usually people lacking magnesium crave chocolate. Not sure if that helps you or not)

I have had muscle twitches all over my body for a year!! I thought I was getting some kind of neurological disease and was freaked out. With taking the magnesium and thyroid meds for hypothyroidism, I never get it anymore.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"