Cloth Diapering
Options

older babies and CD

I'm considering switching to CD, but was wondering: when LO gets older and starts crawling, learning to walk, getting into EVERYTHING.. do they keep snug and everything in?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: older babies and CD

• Options
    I've never had a problem. NEVER had a poop escape issue. :) and I've had leaking issues as they've gotten older but only because Ive needed to adjust the number/type of inserts I was using to contain all their pee. 
  • Options
    They fit better. When LOs pee and poop is sposies they sag and CD don't!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The only time we've had a leak with our CD's is when I've left the diaper on for over 2.5 hours and the insert is saturated. If anything I think that our diapers fit better now then they did when she was younger.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Yes cloth can keep up with my 17 month toddler running and climbing on everything. Changing him every 2.5-3 hours and as soon as he poops. No problems here!
  • Options
    Yes, everything is contained.  CDs have elastic, which conforms to the body and its movement and keep everything in.  TBH, whenever I've had to use a sposie on DD I'm always super paranoid that something is going to leak out because they're just so flimsy.
  • Options
    My CD's are much snugger and fit way better when wet than a sposie. I've picked up DS from grandma's house with a peed in diaper and even with a small amount, it was already hanging down so that a poo could probably get out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"