Cloth Diapering
Options

Best cloth swimmy diaper?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good cloth swim diaper or diaper cover? We are starting to go to the pool and do swim lessons and I'd love not to have to buy disposable swim diapers every week. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP February 2011; DD born October 15, 2011
CP: December 2012
Miscarriage: February 2013
Blighted Ovum: July 2013

Re: Best cloth swimmy diaper?

• Options
    I picked out one of my pockets and use it as a swim diaper only.  No stuffing, just the pocket shell.  Its aplix so I can put it on supper tight.  Which is what I prefer using.  I did buy a https://www.kellyscloset.com/Bummis-Swimmi-Diaper_p_4054.html Bummis swim diaper too.  However, the inside of the bummis is a mesh material and I thought it would be pretty hard to clean up if she had a poo in it.  I know the purpose of the mess is containment, but, my pocket was cheaper.  If you do decide to use a pocket diaper, use aplix.  you can get a tighter fit that way.
    If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have Bummis swim. Have in small and now in large. No problems, just make sure the h/l is attached for washing or it sticks to everything. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did the same thing and just used my least favorite pocket diaper shell as a swim diaper. It too is an aplix version and I think it works just fine, although we haven't yet had a poo in it, so we'll see lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"