Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Dreams

Hello ladies-

Well since Sydney died I haven't ever had a dream about her unless I don't remember my dreams maybe i had one then but I usually remember all of them . Well yesterday and last night I had dreams of my sweet baby the last one I remember was we thought she had died and she actually lived but had special needs and I was so happy my sweet baby was alive she was clapping and smiling at us. My heart aches for her. It was so strange dreaming of her and waking up and she was still gone it sucks so bad. I don't know if I want to go back to not dreaming about her since the dreams hurt so much.

Just wanted to share I know you ladies would understand.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: Dreams

• Options

You got to spend time with your angel, even if it was briefly.

((Hugs to you))

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    Sad This sucks! It happened to me everyday I woke up in the hosptial.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pb127pb127 member
    ((HUGS)) Heather! It's so bittersweet, it's such an amazing thing to spend time with our LOs but it hurts so much to wake up Right Hug
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    i can totally relate! i remember one dream about jacob, i felt like i could actually smell him in my dream(that wonderful newborn smell with milk breath). my dream was wonderful and amazing, but once i woke up i was so heartbroken, i just layed in bed and cried. of course we understand you! ((Hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have never dreamed of my daughter. I typically have very vivid, intense dreams, but have not been lucky enough to have Genevieve in them. My DH has had several dreams of her though. He usually wakes up with feelings very similar to yours. He will get very emotional and tell me about the shock of waking up only to realize she is not here, and all the pain he feels all over again. Sorry you are hit so hard by reality upon waking, but cherish the dreams as glimpses of your baby girl that you otherwise could not get.
    Genevieve Rose died at 37 days old, meningitis Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"