Georgia Babies
Options

Need ideas for birthday present for 4 yr old girl!

I am clueless. Her mom and I are friends and we were invited to the birthday party. I asked her mother what her daughter likes and my response was "It changes constantly". Any ideas on what I can do?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need ideas for birthday present for 4 yr old girl!

• Options
    My daughter loves the plastic figurines that they sell at The Disney Store. They come in a set - they have Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Toy Story, etc. I think they run around $12.99 a set. The quality is much better than the ones you find at Target. My daughter has played with them almost daily for years. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter loves to play with princess figurines, barbies and color/draw. I agree about going to the Disney store and getting the little figurines there. We have Toy Story and the Princess set. Macy likes to mix them up and play with them in her dollhouse. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    myrallmyrall member
    Books. It's not hard to drop $20 on a really nice, hardback book.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Disney princess stuff, dress up clothes, puzzles, books (Pinkalicious, Fancy Nancy etc.).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Mrs.GuzMrs.Guz member
    Dress Up clothes are really big with DD right now. Can never go wrong with books, art stuff or anything princesses and tinker bell.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is based on what my 4 yo girl likes - anything princess or disney related, books, beach towel or something personalized if you have time, barbies, dress up stuff, cute little purse/bag, art stuff
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"