LGBT Parenting
Options

Howdy - It's been awhile

Howdy strangers!  Did I miss any births, pregnancies, adoptions, or any other exciting news? 

Two weeks ago family started arriving to help celebrate K's graduation.  At one point we had 15 family members here (most staying in hotels), and now we're down to just two (my parents) but they leave in a few hours.  

K's graduation was very nice.  There were three ceremonies over the course of two days (and our very own Norika was keynote speaker at one of them!) so the family got to take plenty of photos of K in her cap and gown.  After the main graduation we had a BBQ with friends and family (about 40 people total).  The weather was incredible so we sat outside eating and drinking too much.

The rest of the two weeks was spent doing some touristy things with family, like a trip to NYC and one to Lake George and just put-zing around town.

My parents are absolutely in love with their grandchild. Can we just say spoiled?   Toys, food she doesn't normally get, late bed times, etc.  It's going to be a real treat trying to get things back to normal but it will have been worth it.  :-p

And now to go check the zillion work emails waiting for me.

Oh and PS - If you can't find me here and want to contact me for any reason, try the boards that shall not be named.  Since that has a phone app I've been spending much more time there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Howdy - It's been awhile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"