Baby Showers
Options

Have you seen these?

On etsy.com they have diaper invitations.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/91107514/monogram-baby-shower-invitation

I think they are super adorable! How do you think they make them? With a Cricut thing or something similar?

What do you ladies think of them? If your host said she was going to get these would you think it was cute? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have you seen these?

• Options
    amb5353amb5353 member

I think they are cute. It could be by a cricut or it could be by hand.

I have a cricut but don't use it often.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It is a cute invitation! And I can't say for sure if it is cut with a cricut, but it does come from some kind of die cutting machine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Based off of your 8 million posts on here, I'm beginning to think you are throwing your own shower; which hopefully you know, is utterly tasteless and tacky.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love etsy and supporting small business', I bet they have a die cut machine if they are making 100's of these.
    Keep growing preemie ballerina! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options

I think those are gross, honestly.The hot pink and black screams "Victoria's Secret" to me, which is not appropriate for a baby shower and the rhinestones are just way too much.

But that is JMO.  And I agree with the PP it DOES seem that you are throwing your own shower.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"