TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Hi everyone, I started my journey in Dec 2011 and after only about 4 weeks along had a MC. It was a rough time being our first time trying for a baby and my age had me concerned (38). I am now 39 and we have been trying ever since with no luck. My doctor suggested to try Robitussin to help loosen my cervical mucus for the next  2 months.  Never heard of that before but have seen it on various doctor websites. So just finishing up on AF and going to try and see if that helps.  If not then he will put me on Clomid in August.  Very nervous and worried it won't ever happen.

Re: Newbie

• I'm sorry for your loss. I would recommend doing an intro on the regular TTCAL board, the women there are very friendly and welcoming. The description of this board is as follows, with the bolded being the key element.

TTCAL6+ is a community for women who have been actively TTCAL for 6 months or more, as well as been an active part of the TTCAL community. If you also like snark and humor post an introduction and show your support to others.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started TTC June 2010
    BFP #1
    07/04/10. EDD 03/14/11. Missed m/c 08/09/10. D&C 09/27/10. }Casey & Jaimie{
    BFP #2 01/14/11. EDD 09/25/11. Missed m/c 02/18/11. D&C 02/24/11. }Dustin{
    TTA for 18 months and then TTC for 12 months
    BFP #3 08/18/13. EDD 04/30/14. Missed m/c 09/25/13. D&C 09/26/13. }Daylin{
    TTA for 7 months
    Jan-Mar 2014 - RPL, SHG, karotyping: all results normal
    TTC Again May 2014
    Progesterone & baby aspirin combo for 5 cycles
    - All BFN's
    SA with DNA fragmentation = Perfect results

Diagnostic cycle monitoring = Polycystic ovaries leading to premature egg release
    TTA Oct 2014 - Jan 2015
    Jan 2015 - Medicated cycle with timed intercourse
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   

My Blog: The Canadian Housewife    PGAL/PAL Welcome    My Chart
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejenn0021:

I'm sorry for your loss. I would recommend doing an intro on the regular TTCAL board, the women there are very friendly and welcoming. The description of this board is as follows, with the bolded being the key element.

TTCAL6+ is a community for women who have been actively TTCAL for 6 months or more, as well as been an active part of the TTCAL community. If you also like snark and humor post an introduction and show your support to others.

This.  Also, I would recommend seeing a RE.  

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Loading the player...
  • I know wicked Smile I only recommended it based on age + 6 months of trying 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"