Cincinnati Babies
Options

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I love Thanksgiving!! Mostly because of all the tasty food Stick out tongue But also because it's one of only a few times a year that my family gathers in one place.

This year I am incredibly thankful for my wonderful husband, for Jack and Sophi, and to be pregnant with a healthy child.  I'm also extremely grateful that during this time of crisis in our economy we are hanging in there and doing okay - I know for so many families that is not the case right now.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Hannah

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

• Options

I am so happy for your BFP with your healthy baby #3. It is something to definitely be thankful for!

We have had a great Thanksgiving so far and I hope everyone else has, too! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

happy thanksgiving to you too!  our day was busy, kat barely napped.  she was crabby at the in law's and i was frustrated.  after a minute i thought to myself about everything we have to be thankful for and suddenly her fussing didn't bother me as much.  when i think that our year has been rough i just need to remind myself about how good we really have it.  thank you for posting this, we really do have a lot to be thankful for.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"