Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Almost 8 months ago and rainbow mentioned

Where has the time gone? I miss her so much it sucks that she has to be gone. Why does this have to happen to people. Babies aren't suppose to die they are suppose to out live their parents. Why is the question that I can't stop asking myself. I am pregnant with my rainbow but it is so hard I hope and pray this baby comes and stays with us but I am terrified all the time. I am scared out of my mind. It doesn't make me miss her any less that is for sure.  How come this is our lives? I wish I could get the answers I need. I am so sorry for all of us it hurts me so much. My heart breaks for all of you ladies!! I know your pain.

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: Almost 8 months ago and rainbow mentioned

• Options
    I'm sorry Heather. So much of what you wrote I am thinking every moment. How come this happens to people who want their babies so badly? Patricia was the first grandchild on both sides and we all wanted her so much. Why did this have to happen? Why do we have to have this grief for the rest of our lives? I don't want this new life. I do believe that we will eventually have a rainbow baby who will bring us joy, but it won't take away the pain of losing her. ((hugs))

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options
    I am in total agreement with you, Heather. I don't understand why anyone of us has to endure the heart wrenching pain of losing a child. I feel like I was so naive to think that you couldn't lose your child when they were considered "full term." I can only imagine the feelings I am going to have if we get pregnant with our rainbow baby. Big hugs to you!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Unfortunately I'm a new member to this board and love that you guys use the term "rainbow". I wish you the best :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 1 - March 26, 2012, MMC discovered May 21, 2012
    BFP 2 - October 30, 2012, Rainbow Baby Boy born July 14, 2013
    TTC no sooner than November 2014
  • Options
    I agree with all of this, Heather. It doesn't hurt any less, you just make room for the pain. I too am pg w my rainbow and it doesn't fix anything or make the pain any less.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"