Military Families
Options

oconus: maternity clothes!

Anyone else stationed overseas?? If so, what did you do about maternity clothes. We have an H&M here that has a small maternity section. The BX has a very small section. What am I going to do?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: oconus: maternity clothes!

• Options

Do you have an APO?

I ordered all of my maternity clothes from Old Navy, Motherhood, and Zappos.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemeltoine:

Do you have an APO?

This. I don't think I bought one single thing from the maternity section of the BX. Absolutely everything they had there was either matronly or oddly revealing/skintight/garish.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageThe_Spanish_Inquisition:
    imagemeltoine:

Do you have an APO?

This. I don't think I bought one single thing from the maternity section of the BX. Absolutely everything they had there was either matronly or oddly revealing/skintight/garish.

Our BX didn't sell clothes. 

Around the corner from our apartment there was an outlet store for a Motherhood factory. I scored a couple of sweaters and some awesome baby clothes for next to nothing. But I didn't discover this until I was about 32 weeks along. Sadness.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LeahCKLeahCK member
    order online from pea in a pod or destination maternity.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    haha well you have more than we have!!!! we just have the BX here, so I have done all my maternity clothes shopping online! Old Navy, Motherhood, Target. Thankfully they all have pretty quick shipping!
    IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I think I remember that you're at Ramstein, too? Yeah the BX here is a joke, and H&M is small- they do have some great jeans, though, I bought a pair and have been living in them it seems. I second everyone else- Old Navy delivers really quickly and runs shipping specials all of the time! And remember, if you're using an APO then none of the businesses charge you tax Smile
  • Options
    I sucked it up and bought a couple shirts from the BX - though some were not necessarily "maternity" but looked like it. My mom was nice & bought me some from jcpenny & kohl's when she found good deals. Otherwise, I just kinda wore the same 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants... and shopped online for a maternity winter coat. You don't need too much.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks ladies! looks like I better start loving online shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"