Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Miscarriage (Might be TMI)

Hi,
This is my first post on here, and I'm just looking for some advice.
I had my first miscarriage about 3 weeks ago. I bled for 10 days, and I passed a lot of tissue and blood clots. I was about 5 weeks pregnant when I started bleeding. Also, it was a natural miscarriage. For the past few days, I have been having some cramping. They don't feel like the cramps that I had during my miscarriage, and they don't feel like period cramps. It almost feels like I have a stitch. It's not severe, but it is uncomfortable. I was just wondering if it could be that my body is still going back to normal. I have another appointment with my doctor, but if anyone has any advice or has experienced something similar, please leave a comment.
Thanks

Re: Miscarriage (Might be TMI)

• Options
    I didn't have a natural m/c, and needed a D&C so my post may be comletely unhelpful to you! a month after my D&C I thought for sure I was getting AF, but aparently my body was just faking me out. I've had cramps on and off of differing severity since my D&C. Your hormones go totally crazy after what it's just gone through. So...it might be nothing, or it could actually be things getting back on track!
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options

Thank you for your input!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They could be ovulation pains if they aren't accompanied by any spotting or bleeding. If they persist for more than 24 hours or are severe, call your doctor.
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Options

Thank you.
    I have been having them for a few days now. I have an appointment with my doctor.

• Options

Hello,

First of all, Sorry for your loss. I too went through a miscarriage recently. I did fertility injections. Found out I was pregnant on March 1, and started bleeding that day. I was only 4 weeks. I was having heavy bleeding for the whole month, then had a D&C March 28. Started bleeding again April 3 and have been ever since. My HCG levels are still in the one hundreds and theyhave been watching me. I just started having cramping today, and bloating for the past week. They are going to follow up with me in 3 weeks. I don't know if this helps or not. Please let me know what your doctor says.

• Options
    Thank you. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, as well. The cramps that I have been feeling for the past few days have increased a bit today. I will post an update after I see my doctor.
  • Options

maybe if it gets really bad go to your ER. It could be ecptopic

• Options

I went to the clinic yesterday because I thought I might have a bladder infection but I don't.
    I did think about the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy, the pain that I've been having has been mainly on my left side. It hasn't been severe, just really uncomfortable. It's been going on for about a week now.
    I see my doctor on Monday.

• Options
    Update: I saw my doctor today and he wants me to get an ultrasound. He is going to call me and let me know when I can get in.
  • Options
    Have you heard anything yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"