Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What cute things do your toddlers do?

Adi, when done taking a bath, watches the water go down the drain and says, "Bye bye, water!" Over and over again...

At bedtime, he cries and says, "Hug!" After giving him a hug, he pushes me away and says, "Bye!"

When he is pooping, he says, "I pooping!" When he's done, he says, "Mama! I done pooping!" We are working on potty training, but don't want to force it. He doesn't seem to like his potty...

Re: What cute things do your toddlers do?

• Options
    MrsSRMrsSR member
    When did you come back?
  • Options
    Either yesterday or the day before, can't remember...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Z cocks her head to the side to look at us if she thinks that we aren't paying enough attention to her. And she stands in front of me and lays her head down on my lap when she is sleepy. She  also gives my husband the same look that I give him when he is being silly and ridiculous! The face in the picture in my siggy.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD thinks my moles/beauty marks are boo boos. And even though I tell her they aren't, she still kisses them. It's adorable. 

• Options

imageJulesDiane:
    DD thinks my moles/beauty marks are boo boos. And even though I tell her they aren't, she still kisses them. It's adorable. 

Thats cute :)

My LO uses my mole as a comfort object. When he's upset or tired, he rubs my chin lol.. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

She plays peek-a-boo with blankets, towels, pieces of furniture.. anything she can use to hide her face. When she reveals herself, she just yells, "Aaaah!!"  Silly girl.

She's also big right now on big, sloppy, open-mouth kisses all over my face. She makes the "Mmmmma!" sound when she plants one on me.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    DD says "hi" and waves to every person that walks by our table at a restaurant, and does the same to random customers when we are shopping, as well as the cashier.  She also sometimes tries to "pick" the freckle off her arm lol.  And a few times she has said "I pooped" after the fact and it's so dang cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kor&dankor&dan member
    Little man whines like a puppy when you ask him, "What does your puppy say?"  Our dog whines more than he barks!
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

DS counts to 3, but with a French accent.  DH swears I'm teaching him French, but I haven't started yet.  He just sounds French.

DS has started giving "big loves" which are big hugs and kiss.  He runs up to us and says, "Uvs!" with his arms outstretched for a hug.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

My DS throws my pocketbook on one shoulder and my work carry-all on his other shoulder and heads for the door waving and saying buh-bye, buh-bye. Like he's off to his day job. Too funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"