June 2011 Moms
Options

Cake Smash Pictures

We did Bay's Cake Smash pictures yesterday and it was a huge success. I wish I could upload them but tinypic and photobucket are blocked from my work computer. I will have to upload them later. Bay LOVED the cake and she made an absolute mess of herself and it was the cutest thing ever!!

Anyone else doing these?

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image

Re: Cake Smash Pictures

• Options
    vigurlvigurl member
    Yes, we are doing them.  I can't wait to see your pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Post ASAP cant wait to see. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm planning on it, but not sure when yet.  I'll just do them myself if we end up doing it!
  • Options

We're going to try.  See what happens...either it will be super cute or an epic fail...either way cant wait (wont happen till around june 9th though)

Please share soon :)

photo a1c2c501-51d6-4155-bc5d-e15072d2426d_zps1135e754.jpg 

**Siggy Challenge What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives**

• Options

Audrey had her 1 year pictures on saturday and we also did a cake smash! She was hilarious and loved it, I am so excited to get the pictures back. She had cake everywhere. before bed we had to take a bath because she still had cake between her toes!

At dinner time she had a major "sugar crash" had fell asleep on her tray!

• Options
    My sister will be doing ours when we get to Colorado!
  • Options

The sugar rush was really funny! I put her directly in her blue bath tub in the sink so that I could stand up and really get a good scrub down on her. She was kicking and splashing the water like a crazy person. Then about an hour later the crash started so I gave her a bottle and let her take a nap. But all in all I was worried it would be an epic fail but it definitely turned out to be so much fun!

PS - the pics I will post later today are from my cell phone. I was behind the photographer and I snapped a few pics. I cant wait for the professional ones!

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
  • Options
    DH is going to do them for me around her first birthday. We made her a tulle tutu this past weekend to wear for the pictures. I am so not crafty but I found a really easy tutorial on Youtube. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Options

We did ours a week ago for his invites and I was suprised that he wasnt really into eating the cake.  They turned out great though! 

• Options
    can't wait to see! We are doing out one year and cake smash pics this afternoon. I am so so excited.
  • Options
    imageThe_Birds_04:

We did ours a week ago for his invites and I was suprised that he wasnt really into eating the cake.  They turned out great though! 

Too stinkin cute!!! 

• Options
    We will be doing cake smash pics on their birthday. I can't wait!!
  • Options
    imageThe_Birds_04:

Adorable!!!!! OP, can't wait to see yours!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"