December 2012 Moms
Options

Holy irritable!!

I can't help but be an irritable mess lately!  Poor DS1 got the brunt of it this weekend, trying to make a conscious effort to remain calm going forward.  I feel like I am PMS'ing times ten!  Can't recall with my first pregnancy, but hoping this passes - and I am sure DH and DS hopes so too!!!

Re: Holy irritable!!

• Options
    Im the same way right now! But my hubby-to-be works out of town 11 days on 3 days off so the boys I work with are getting the brunt of it right now. I try to not be mean, they dont know im pregnant, but im a snapshow waiting to happen!! Pair that up with all day nausea and im miserable to be around....
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Same!! I am a mess.. I was so level headed first go around and this time I'm a crazy person!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I literally feel out of control sometimes! Just furious about things that wouldn't normally get me so worked up. I could use some backbone at work sometimes and this is definitely helping! lol.

I worry about getting so worked up and ticked off about things though, stress isn't good so I keep tryin to talk myself out of it...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same here! I'm irritable, teary, the whole shebang. I just freaked out on the neighbors (adults, so I'm not too mean) for having their baseball roll into the street and I ran it over and I cried when the couple on Property Virgins picked their house. Oh help us! Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto! Things that dont normally bother me are driving me nuts. Like sirens, people talking loudly around me, anyone getting too close. And Ive been bawling for 3 days straight...mainly cause my nausea is making me go insane!! I feel like I have no control over my emotions. So wierd.

BFP#1 D&C May 18th 2012 at 9 wks. EDD Dec 17 2012
    BFP#2 CP Sept 17th 2012 at 4.5 wks. EDD May 23 2013
    BFP#3 EDD June 24th 2013 IT'S A GIRL!
    BFP#4 EDD March 2 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep - right there with ya! My dogs will start barking at nothing (which they ALWAYS do) and I will start yelling. I usually am used to it and it doesn't bother me.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Same!  I was so mellow the first time and now any little things make me a frothing crazy woman!  I feel like everyone lays low in my house when I am home, which just pisses me off more!  I can't wait for some of the crazy to wear off!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes. I work retail, and I nearly took off a coworker's head the other day.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"