June 2012 Moms
Options

Crib is up (PIP), long day!

Such a productive day!  Hubby and I cleaned, since he was afraid that my mother wouldn't think it was clean enough, so he hopped out of bed at 8:30 AM freaking out and we did massive cleaning.  Got the downstairs all vacuumed, and mopped the kitchen,  and entryway.  Got the bathroom cleaned up, and I cleaned the kitchen counters.  He had been snapping at me all day, which in turn caused me to snap at him, and it was a vicious cycle.  Then the whole thing with his work wondering why he didn't show up, when he called the other night to get his schedule (apparently you're not allowed to call until 8 AM, and they usually only have Monday's schedule up) they told him he didn't work.  Anyways, my mom was running late, so we got a little break, and then it was fuuun.  My mom is very "I'm right, and how I say it should go is how it goes".  She wanted us to move the changing table to our room, but we didn't want to.  We're barely upstairs as it is, and there's not a ton of room.  Once she realized we weren't budging, she finally let go with trying to control where everything goes. 

Anyways,  between the three of us, we managed to get the crib up.  There were sooo many typos in the directions that it was actually kind of funny.  Apparently nobody proofreads those (typos like "scrib" instead of "crib"), LOL.  That took a good two hours, but we got it up and my mom had a ton of stuff for Sylvia, and it's all cute!

Okay, sorry for the crappy picture, I took it with my cell.  Can't remember where I placed my camera, LOL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Crib is up (PIP), long day!

• Options
    Looks cute!  And yeah for a clean house.  I love that feeling. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"